WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

ab.PNG

22E74FEC-0DDD-4DAF-A33A-C7A01A3141C1.jpeg

Definitely different from Shang-Chi.

CD17D87E-6EEC-4AFF-B259-37C483019585.jpeg

Feige didn't plan 13 years ahead for the Shang-Chi movie with the real Ten Rings smh

I'm thinking they're both derived from the same ancient group/power but the IM Ten Rings are just acolytes of the movement and Shang-Chi's pops is the real deal

Never read the comics but it seems Shang will beat pops and take the 10 rings. That dragon under water about to be his air whip too? :smokin

Feige didn't plan 13 years ahead for the Shang-Chi movie with the real Ten Rings smh

I'm thinking they're both derived from the same ancient group/power but the IM Ten Rings are just acolytes of the movement and Shang-Chi's pops is the real deal
The real thing is The Mandarin isn't Shang Chi's father in the comics. The ten rings have nothing to do with him so there was no way to plan for that creative change.

It was a cool overall change that does bring the MCU closer together since Iron Man never actually faces The Mandarin in any of his movies or the Avengers.

They can get around small stuff like the ten rings terrorist group having different symbols than the main ten rings. Just make The Mandarin the leader of an underworld criminal empire.

The real thing is The Mandarin isn't Shang Chi's father in the comics. The ten rings have nothing to do with him so there was no way to plan for that creative change.

It was a cool overall change that does bring the MCU closer together since Iron Man never actually faces The Mandarin in any of his movies or the Avengers.

They can get around small stuff like the ten rings terrorist group having different symbols than the main ten rings. Just make The Mandarin the leader of an underworld criminal empire.

true, just making a joke lol. like homedude planned up to Phase 4 for a decade but Phase 5 eleven years in, winging it.

I figured Feige/MS were just retconning or fitting the Ten Rings somewhere else they a better fit. Not necessarily that his dad is the Mandarin, but somehow leads the Ten Rings: Hong Kong Chapter.

edit: I do like your idea of the Mandarin being a big time underworld crime boss with mystical/hi-tech rings over a bootleg Fu Manchu with green skin

So all this is gonna eventually lead to Fin Fang Foom.

The Dragon in the trailer is a spirit dragon, I know, I have one. Its not Fin.

Those 10 rings are bracelets for humans, but rings to a dragon.

I like how they made abomination much more like his comic appearance than he was in Incredible Hulk.

Lol, I wanna see the behind the scenes before and after these fights.

When Abombination wins, do they give him cash in an envelope? Does he have to ask the promoter for his money?

Do the other competitors in the back stand up and clap for a good fight?

Not my dude Wong….

1624586715284.gif

Thats what happens when you dont carry cash.

You owe the wrong dude money, next thing you know, youre forced into the Marvel vs Capcom tourney prelims.

If I was in the stands with my "Team Wong" jersey on, Id yell, "Wong! Teleport! Use it now! De-fense! De-fense!"

Can we get a "What If" episode where all the Marvel Characters gotta fight in a Mortal Kombat or MVC style tourney.

Back
Top Bottom