WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I thought the middle Time Keeper actually looked like a cubist rendition of Johnathan Majors, so I'm definitely all in on Kang running the show behind the scenes.

997b1f8b-cc7b-430d-a8da-1a89e3e289fc-1a12c9a727f7f935e7a6f0a5a84a082c_4096x2572_675413e6.jpeg

MV5BNGFlODg4YjUtOTMxYy00Yjk4LWFmYjEtYzcwM2U2ODIyNjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU2Nzg3NzM@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

the REAL Abomination is Iron Man 3

marvel legit hurt me with that Trevor BS

AND then trailers were greatness too

smmmhhhhhhh

least like the other marvel disappointments, I wasn’t hyped for

but I was all in on IM3.. IM2 at least had the suitcase armor scene

marvel legit hurt me with that Trevor BS

AND then trailers were greatness too

smmmhhhhhhh

least like the other marvel disappointments, I wasn’t hyped for

but I was all in on IM3.. IM2 at least had the suitcase armor scene

When i first watched it I was pissed :lol:

But going back to it after I saw Endgame, it kind of is a pretty good movie that they just fumbled a few things on.
Still HATE the trevor **** though, Mandalorian was looking like a bad ***/one of the best MCU villains until that reveal.

IM2 is just really bad outside of touching on Tony's alcoholism and Rockwell as Justin Hammer

Also on Loki, love how we‘re getting these little glimpses of Loki losing it because he’s gradually learning about shhh

we saw how Thor was gradual losing it in infinity war, which given how his last week went ain’t exactly shocking (gotta remember ragnarok literally flows right into infinity war.. so sees his dad die, hammer destroyed, whole shh with sister AND then his home being destroyed.. AND then he thinks he’s in the clear and bam thanos shows up and kills his brother and bestfriend)

soo seeing Loki get drunk after we saw endgame Thor felt fitting

love how they’re doing both this and wandavision.. and really wish they didn’t drop the ball with falcon and the wintersoldier

But going back to it after I saw Endgame, it kind of is a pretty good movie that they just fumbled a few things on.
Still HATE the trevor **** though, Mandalorian was looking like a bad ***/one of the best MCU villains until that reveal.

IM2 is just really bad outside of touching on Tony's alcoholism and Rockwell as Justin Hammer

I was hyped to see Mando, made me hope for that Stark vs Fett faceoff.

IM2 they just fumbled they ball.. they should have really established AIM like they did hydra.. but the main villain shoulda been crimson dynamo

age of ultron is the movie i was disappointed with at first.. but the more I watched it, the more I appreciated it

IM2 they just fumbled they ball.. they should have really established AIM like they did hydra.. but the main villain shoulda been crimson dynamo

age of ultron is the movie i was disappointed with at first.. but the more I watched it, the more I appreciated it

Age of Ultron I ended up liking more than the first Avengers movie immediately. I also wasn't in love with the first Avengers movie when it came out though.

My biggest thing with marvel is like hydra, they should have planted the seeds early and often with AIM and the 10 rings

obviously they alluded to the 10 rings in IM1, but never went anywhere with it until now

but they shoulda been dropping nuggets all over the place soo you could have the tech aspect with AIM and mystical aspect with the 10 rings.. doesn’t need to be huge, but you could just have things alluding to the organizations until you’re willing to pay it off

Age of Ultron I ended up liking more than the first Avengers movie immediately. I also wasn't in love with the first Avengers movie when it came out though.

nah first movie was the pay off for sitting through Thor and first avenger that just felt kinda meh.. and Incredible Hulk

but IM1 I was all in.. and even IM2, that suitcase armor scene still stands out just cause I never thought I’d see THAT after being disappointed with X-men all those years

but age of ultron, even the good I didn’t fully appreciate like hulk buster scene.. or appreciate the depth and weight with everything vision said

but age of ultron made me appreciate civil war from jump because I focused more on zemo and BP and on rewatch I see how much it’s their story really

Thats what happens when you dont carry cash.

You owe the wrong dude money, next thing you know, youre forced into the Marvel vs Capcom tourney prelims.

If I was in the stands with my "Team Wong" jersey on, Id yell, "Wong! Teleport! Use it now! De-fense! De-fense!"

Can we get a "What If" episode where all the Marvel Characters gotta fight in a Mortal Kombat or MVC style tourney.

I won't accept it unless I hear Yipes calling someone Pringles.

I thought the middle Time Keeper actually looked like a cubist rendition of Johnathan Majors, so I'm definitely all in on Kang running the show behind the scenes.

997b1f8b-cc7b-430d-a8da-1a89e3e289fc-1a12c9a727f7f935e7a6f0a5a84a082c_4096x2572_675413e6.jpeg

MV5BNGFlODg4YjUtOTMxYy00Yjk4LWFmYjEtYzcwM2U2ODIyNjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU2Nzg3NzM@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

I know for a fact that Kang is slaying Renslayer behind the scenes.

So far I can say I liked Falcon winter soldier more than Loki which has been boring to me. Suprised to see everyone loves it
Yeah, all three shows so far are different styles. I'm really digging it because Hiddleston is back and Owen Wilson is cool as Mobius.

For me, I can't rank which is best/better because they all bring different additions to the MCU.

Wouldn’t mind the pace if it was 8 episodes, but this Loki show isn’t doing it for me. I don’t feel the weekly need to watch this.

Back
Top Bottom