WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It’s called entertainment. Watch it. Enjoy it. Be entertained. Not everything has to be IW or EG level
Yup. It's confirmed Uatu is MCU cannon, so technically, these stories could be alternative timelines with variants. I had no idea Killmonger was going to be part of this series...This kind of makes me think MBJ may be back down the road.

Either way, should be a fun to watch. Marvel Zombies looks like it's promising.

If only Marvel's animation was like this though.

not sold on this marvel what if series. doesnt really tie anything to whats coming since its just alternate outcomes.

1625775364845.gif

watched loki episode 5 again during my lunch. last 16 minutes are a1 tv. bravo marvel, bravo.

WTF is this BS convenience fee for movie tickets? $5 for two at AMC?

i didnt want to just sound like an old fart so i checked and arclight didnt charge any convenience fee pre-pandemic so im not crazy

i thought they wanted people to go back to the theaters?

:smh:

ok, washed old man rant over

Man you know they trying to make up for all the missed money last year. A lot of places are doing stuff like that..

not sold on this marvel what if series. doesnt really tie anything to whats coming since its just alternate outcomes.

I guess I get what you're saying, but every character in this series that was portrayed will be voiced by the same actor to keep the continuity.

Reactions: sb
Just finished watching Black Widow.

The first two-thirds is a family reunion flick while the last third is your standard big third act, for better or for worse.

There's some meta humor in there with Yelena and Natasha.

David Harbour looked like he enjoyed every minute of filming. :lol:

The post-credits scene teased a possible sequel or a spoiler for upcoming TV series.

The first two-thirds is a family reunion flick while the last third is your standard big third act, for better or for worse.

The post-credits scene teased a possible sequel or a spoiler for upcoming TV series.
Say it!!!

While I was fully expecting/hoping this would lead to Kang's debut, I just re-watched the mid-season trailer and I'm not gonna be surprised if the 1:49 mark is who's at this castle they just jumped to.

One of my theories for who it could be and I think if it’s who you’re saying it is in the trailer then I believe it’s possible we get the reveal of “King Loki”. Here’s a snippet about King Loki
85856246-7A5D-4F7A-A1E2-B162F0084A38.jpeg

“But because the future isn’t written yet…”
:emoji_thinking:

If that’s the case I hope we AT LEAST get a quick scene of Kang after the credits ala intro to Thanos

Kang/Immortus won’t be in the castle but I’m thinking they may at least allude to him being there at some point. It’s been pretty clear that this first round of shows will augment the films but aren’t essential viewing. The films are the main event. These shows are the tie-ins.

How was Taskmaster? :nerd:

I have a feeling it’s King Loki and it’s Kang puppeteering in the background. King Loki gets to rule his “kingdom” as the one true Loki, which, also, somehow preserves Kang’s existence in the Sacred Timeline.

Keep in mind that there’s a Season 2 all but confirmed so this might not get wrapped up perfectly but rather left open ended a bit.

Given how not great the first two Thor films were its nice that Thor and Loki and still going strong and showing no signs or being done. I like that Marvel doesn’t feel the need to 86 a character/actor/franchise just cuz one film bombs.

Back
Top Bottom