WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

PXL_20210709_033206985.jpg

We out here. First time back in the theater in over a year. Forgot I had these the other day.

WTF is this BS convenience fee for movie tickets? $5 for two at AMC?

i didnt want to just sound like an old fart so i checked and arclight didnt charge any convenience fee pre-pandemic so im not crazy

i thought they wanted people to go back to the theaters?

:smh:

ok, washed old man rant over
A-List bro. Watch 1 Dolby movie a month and it pays for itself :pimp:

So it's going to be multiverse stories. That's cool.

I wish the character animations looked slightly more like their onscreen counterparts, but I can understand identity-neutering the characters a little bit to make them more saleable down the line should actors ever be replaced for specific roles. Like the voicework though.

Well, I guess I take it back.

movie was average at best

the film felt slapped together and the connections to other films felt forced

lets start with the vest BW was wearing in IW, it made no sense, it was a blip and a funny bit but she showed little to no interest on it but then its suppose to be impactful in the end when it switches hands? nope

next the whistle, ummm BW doesnt or had ever done it and in the film they didnt do it til the end and all of a sudden yelenas whistling on BWs tombstone in the end credit? nope

now to taskmaster, he/she didnt do anything really, it was a threat they ran away from but the character showed nothing action-wise and in the end he/she couldnt even beat red guardian handily, just didnt show off what he/she could do and felt like a wasted character, it really could have been any c-grade/d-grade villain in the marvel catalog

also for the taskmaster reveal, it fell flat because its someone we've never seen before and we really didn't care about and the real villain was a nobody and made it difficult to care

the twist in the end was too obvious, sorry

action was more brutal i guess but was overall eh, did a lot of fast movements plus lots of cuts too, expected better

family story had its moments and they acted their butts off but the funniest part is red guardian, actually i am more interested in his backstory having the super serum and caps supposed rival

and the “poser” bit, probably the best part

end credit makes sense now, hailey steinfeld kept liking and tagging florences post and now we know who is hunting em down in the series, plus it could lead to renner-eyes death and be replaced by haileybae so its all good

the females in the family are hot though and weisz is just like fine wine, ill take her on the bw suit anyday and twice on sunday over scarjo and pugh

I really enjoyed black widow, but man did I have a garbage theater experience. Some kid, no more than 5 years old would not shut the **** up. People were constantly shushing this family. Took them an hour til they finally left. At one point a video started playing extremely loud on a phone he was playing with.
Feel like I missed alot of dialogue in the first half due to the distraction, so I'd like to see it again. I would watch again regardless

Back
Top Bottom