WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’ve just been informed that’s it’s free on Disney+ after a few weeks. I’ll wait..

HD version of BW already out on the bootleg sites/boxes. :lol:

PO

really not surprise as its out on disney+ and thats exactly the feat and why directors and producers got mad and wb for making their films release on hbo max the same time as theaters, you can record em on hd right off the bat, no more dodgy george contanza video cam bootlegs

it was nice to be out again and see it on the big screen though people being confined for a year forgot how to act right

this dude next to me had the damn jimmy legs and shaking the seats like he was at home, it was so difficult because this dude was in sweats lookin haggard and unkempt so i wasnt sure if he was special needs (and if i tell him off im the ****) or if he’s some homeless dude whose gon stab me

so just kicked him a bit and after we got out (where i have some room to run just in case) i told him that he coild have just watched it at home if he was gon act like he’s at home then stay at home and watch it on disney+

i dont know, i dont but i guess being stranded at home for a year got my fuse a lil short but i just wasnt gon leave without sayin sh*t

Theaters were much better when people were avoiding them, folks missed out on a gem. Just wished there were better movies to see.

it was nice to be out again and see it on the big screen though people being confined for a year forgot how to act right

this dude next to me had the damn jimmy legs and shaking the seats like he was at home, it was so difficult because this dude was in sweats lookin haggard and unkempt so i wasnt sure if he was special needs (and if i tell him off im the ****) or if he’s some homeless dude whose gon stab me

so just kicked him a bit and after we got out (where i have some room to run just in case) i told him that he coild have just watched it at home if he was gon act like he’s at home then stay at home and watch it on disney+

i dont know, i dont but i guess being stranded at home for a year got my fuse a lil short but i just wasnt gon leave without sayin sh*t
I agree with you. There is definitely an adjustment period. I felt the same way.

Not surprised that RDJ and Chris Evans didn't return to do the voicework. But am surprised Brie Larson and Benedict Cumberbatch didn't do voicework when they are currently active in the MCU. Maybe their contract didn't stipulate this project.

Either way, I hope the episodes are a good length and each story is good.

shangchis and eternals gon be epic in the big screen along with spidey, those ar emust see

just gon have to re-plan and pay extra to go to a nicer theater, imma start seeing it at Unviersal Studios CityWalk, they got those reclining seats thats pretty much a bed and there's usually some distance between groups of seats

More BW thoughts:
I think my expectations were a little too high. For a BW-focused movie, I think that could've been the best you can do storywise. But having it take place in-between CW and Infinity War was ehh. IMO, I wouldn't have mind if it took place between IW and EG.
I liked the Crimson Dynamo name drop by Yelena.
Like many of you said, David Harbour really looked like he enjoyed playing Red Guardian. Kept laughing at how much he focused on himself and asking BW if Capt. America asked about him lol.
I didn't understand the editing of the movie. US Govt arrives with Ross and then cuts straight to BW on a bike wearing the outfit she wears in IW. How did they just jump to that?
Taskmaster was interesting, but a let down.
I thought we were going to see a couple of scenes with Barton. Not his voice in a flashback and photo of him.

And how the hell do people outside of the Avengers know what happened to BW?

i think shangchi will deliver in action and there's a lot to look forward to, the ten rings of power, the actual mandarin, abomination, fing fang foom(?), etc...

Not surprised that RDJ and Chris Evans didn't return to do the voicework. But am surprised Brie Larson and Benedict Cumberbatch didn't do voicework when they are currently active in the MCU. Maybe their contract didn't stipulate this project.

Either way, I hope the episodes are a good length and each story is good.

Didn't notice they weren't credited when I looked on IMDB.

Yeah and more possible cameos in that fight tournament, I think Shang-Chi will be good.

What's the remaining schedule for the MCU? Are there any other Disney+ shows releasing by the end of the year?

- Marvel What-If
- Shang-Chi
- The Eternals
- Spider-Man: No Way Home

Back
Top Bottom