WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Didn't notice they weren't credited when I looked on IMDB.
Me neither. I thought the entire OG cast was involved with this project. I read in that article that Benicio Del Toro isn't coming back as The Collector.

I think RDJ and Evans are done unless Feige wants to pay them big money again. But IMO, with Loki introducing variants from different timelines, I think we'll just see those characters be re-casted.

I think it's funny how that character has been in multiple MCU films already lol
So much so that I don’t think a new movie or show is totally out of the question. An adult animation would probably be the best bet.

Just saw it. Really enjoyed the film.

Taskmaster was a bit of a letdown. Maybe someone else takes the mantle in a future film?

I loved the OG Howard the Duck movie.
05797478-CF91-4B93-80C1-A28E286C8C8B.jpeg

SO. DID. I.

Yeah and more possible cameos in that fight tournament, I think Shang-Chi will be good.

What's the remaining schedule for the MCU? Are there any other Disney+ shows releasing by the end of the year?

- Marvel What-If
- Shang-Chi
- The Eternals
- Spider-Man: No Way Home

I believe Ms. Marvel and Hawkeye are dropping end of year.

Just looked at the What-If poster and I see Spidey wearing the Cloak of Levitation and a Ultron with a lance. Interesting.

Yeah and more possible cameos in that fight tournament, I think Shang-Chi will be good.

What's the remaining schedule for the MCU? Are there any other Disney+ shows releasing by the end of the year?

- Marvel What-If
- Shang-Chi
- The Eternals
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
Supposedly Ms Marvel and Hawkguy

Just saw it. Really enjoyed the film.

Taskmaster was a bit of a letdown. Maybe someone else takes the mantle in a future film?

At this point, why even bother?

Someone signed off on that nonsense and I can't believe nobody realized this was just gonna be Trevor 2.0 all over again. I'll just accept the fact that Taskmaster was just an afterthought in the MCU and move on. No point trying to salvage the character/name, what's done is done, IMO.

BW was fine. Not great by any means but fine.

Would damn sure watch this again before both Thor’s , Both Antmans , Doc Strange and CM

05797478-CF91-4B93-80C1-A28E286C8C8B.jpeg

SO. DID. I.

1625865582304.jpeg

At this point, why even bother?

Someone signed off on that nonsense and I can't believe nobody realized this was just gonna be Trevor 2.0 all over again. I'll just accept the fact that Taskmaster was just an afterthought in the MCU and move on. No point trying to salvage the character/name, what's done is done, IMO.

Antonia Task in this movie was dope as far as portrayal. I would love to have the real Tasky **** talking everyone in the future. But it's still **** Taskmaster.

Variants guys.

Dont worry, there is a version of Taskmaster with a Spirit Halloween Skeleton Mask, getting owned by Deadpool on a continous basis.

Black Widow is Winter Soldier 2021. Fun action and a feel good story for Natasha Romanoff in the MCU story. Film alludes to human trafficking quite a bit. Interesting choice along with Taskmaster’s “twist”. Fun payoff in the after credit scene for those who have followed the D+ shows, particularly Falcon and Winter Soldier.

5.5/8

This movie will make a ton of money too

Black Widow is Winter Soldier 2021. Fun action and a feel good story for Natasha Romanoff in the MCU story. Film alludes to human trafficking quite a bit. Interesting choice along with Taskmaster’s “twist”. Fun payoff in the after credit scene for those who have followed the D+ shows, particularly Falcon and Winter Soldier.

5.5/8

This movie will make a ton of money too
This basically, I enjoyed it. Taskmaster was underutilized but I'm sure there will be more. Had no issues with the character though, didn't read any comics with him so I have no connection to whine about. The family and jokes played well, legit chuckles. Some convenient over the top parts but recently saw F9 so it's nothing.

I'm actually looking forward to widow vs Clint

I'm excited about the potential of the "what if?" series, so many cool alternate timelines to tell:
Thanos wins, enslaves hulk
1625866962504.png

Cap is fed to Hulk
1625867154670.png

Another timeline: 1602- Cap gets sent too far back in time to 1587 and the heroic age starts way earlier

1625867850534.png

1625867861454.png

Back
Top Bottom