WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Was weird that Black Widow didn’t get a fancy credit roll before the hard credit roll. So many parts of the film were half assed, with Scarlett Johansson’s acting being one of the more notable parts. She def seemed like she was done with the role :lol:

Maaaaaaan, that BW could've come out a long time ago. And it's hitting theaters in October??????

Just got out of BW, nice to see an MCU movie in theaters again. 6/8, decent movie but nothing too memorable. Told/cleaned up BW’s origin story pretty well.

-the family dynamic was prob the best part of the movie, they interacted and played off each other well. I thought Weisz was totally gonna screw them completely but apparently she redeemed herself instead lol. They really Soviet-Ed her up too though she reminded me of Missi Pyle in Dodgeball :lol: :sick:

-had to get my bearings a few times in terms of timeline a lot going on before/during/after this movie in the MCU. Couldn’t remember where Natasha was in EG then it hit me…oh yeah that’s right :lol:

-when she was baiting Dreykov in the end fight I immediately was thinking what her plan was lol then figured it out cause he kept going for her nose

-at least Budapest finally was explained. “Assassinating” a child is pretty heavy skeletons. But now the line in A1 about remembering Budapest differently doesn’t make much sense as a one liner.

-took a sec to remember who JLD was. I guess she’s assembling a thunderbolts/west coast avengers type team of b-grades.

-neurochemical alteration is a lot cooler than mind control through conditioning

-also thought taskmaster was wasted/sacrificed for the plot, but it is what it is I guess. Could be brought back a la Mandarin down the road though

I was wrong my boys. Just finished black window. Was litty. The women all had hands. Were tough as hell. Good action good story. Good super hero movie. 6.75/8

Her grown sister had me on brick the whole time. Who is she??? Like a more physical version of that blond joint from Gotham. I need.

Scarlett is starting to age surprisingly. She’s beyond her glory days. Deadpool had her at her best….and The Collector 🥴

39D39E74-035F-4EFB-95FC-3D65105EEFF0.jpeg

She looked good as hell, ya'll exaggerate like crazy.

My favorite MCU reach theory out there right now though:
TVA logo spells VAL upside down

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom