WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That Taskmaster origin for this movie wasn’t necessary at all (shoulder shrug)

Yeah, she could’ve just been the main Black Widow assassin or something. The reveal was just super weak but that’s the last time I’ll gripe about that. Movie was just as good as the second time and Florence is definitely my new Marvel #1.

And I really think the benefit of not having any super powers and/or aliens really helped them put alot of money into the action sequences. Looked so crisp in Dolby.

Ragnarok is on tv now and it’s kinda crazy that these two movies pretty much happening concurrently.

Black Widow:

The usual high quality Marvel banter

The usual mediocre quality Marvel action filmaking.

And also mediocre production design with a terrible Taskmaster costume.

And too many obvious CGI protagonist in action scenes.

Black Widow was cool, a good movie to pass your time.
Glad I didn't watch it in the theater though.

PO

Reactions: wr
I expected Winter Soldier spy thriller, left with slightly better than Captain Marvel. Newer marvel movies seem kinda bland and over edited.

Is Black Widow worth premier access? I never really cared for Scarlett as Black Widow and think this film should have happened years ago.

In general, non-Russo action Marvel filmmaking has been pretty weak.

this whole get indie directors to direct blockbusters is an interesting strategy but it seems like it fails more often than it works out.

Reactions: wr
Movie was *** from top to bottom. What a load of nothing.

taskmaster was beyond wasted. Dude is supposed to be a wisecracking arrogant *******. Turned “him” into a mute stooge. This is as bad as what they did to Deadpool in the Wolverine movie.

rest of the movie was just bleh and meh

I was waiting for Pugh bae to done the Black Widow fit the whole time so I can see them curves.

The car crash scene almost made up for it tho.. cheeks were lookin real magical.

Movie was pretty good. I had fun. Taskmaster could have been better

just mean the Real “Tony Masters” might be out there. Also I’m not really expecting them to keep their villains 1:1 anymore. They change them as they need them. Maybe she will go out and be a version of the Taskmaster that we know…

Is taskmaster the most wasted villain ever?

1625941535748.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom