WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just got done with a 12:30 viewing. Movie was aight for what it was.

probably would’ve been better if it was just Florence Pugh the entire time

Nah IM3 mandarin

now that Antonia is “free”, she might become the mercenary for hire that Tony Masters was. Does whatever the money says
At least mandarin had some personality and such. Taskmaster was a mute and completely worthless. Movie would of progressed with or without the character. Didn’t even fight all that much looking back.

At least mandarin had some personality and such. Taskmaster was a mute and completely worthless. Movie would of progressed with or without the character. Didn’t even fight all that much looking back.
She did speak at the end but I agree. Similar to Ghost who where the movie would’ve been fine without em but there’s still things you can do with the character

I will say after seeing it twice and having a full day to about it, I feel like there were too many Avengers references to not have one actually show up. I don’t count Clint’s voice and photo.

She did speak at the end but I agree. Similar to Ghost who where the movie would’ve been fine without em but there’s still things you can do with the character
She said 1 sentence in a whisper :lol: I don’t care “what could happen” later, it’s wasted now. Movie was trash. Captain marvel looking like infinity war in comparison

GF is Russian so during the movie whenever someone new spoke Russian, I would look over at her and she would nod or shake her head if they were good or not. She says Red Guardian was the worst at it.

Not surprised.

David Harbour had the hammiest Russian accent that I've heard in years, which says a lot given how many bad Russian accents you hear on TV and films.

I might have downloaded this one before last year or even skipped it altogether but in July 2021 I was itching for a theater experience and an MCU movie so it worked out for them :lol:

Lmao imagine spending 2hrs watching this filler film. Marvel was better off showing the end credit scene instead. Shang Chi and the dumb rings will flop as well.

Lmao imagine spending 2hrs watching this filler film. Marvel was better off showing the end credit scene instead. Shang Chi and the dumb rings will flop as well.

F1328D41-DCBE-46CB-A29D-C98AA382D200.gif

She said 1 sentence in a whisper :lol: I don’t care “what could happen” later, it’s wasted now. Movie was trash. Captain marvel looking like infinity war in comparison

Yeah, I don’t know where people defending the character always come with the “you can have your comicbook Taskmaster later.” That doesn’t help this Trashmaster character now:lol:

Back
Top Bottom