WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Obvious the person in the castle will be Old Loki.
Old evil Loki prob hijacked TVA and brainwashed everyone. Now he makes sure all Loki variants who don’t die at hands of thanos are eliminated bc he is jealous of all other Loki’s.
BOOM

black widow was ok. Ever since the trailer first dropped, it did look like a g.i. joe movie. The final act of the movie was looking ridiculous though.
Was excited when they showed Olga Kurylenko bae’s name in the beginning credits. As the movie went on and you didn’t see her as one of the older widows then it clicked that she’s gonna be taskmaster. Didn’t make much sense why she was injured in the bombing but her dad was fine with no injuries. Also, antonia / taskmaster should’ve been younger. They showed her as a little kid and Olga looks to be around the same age as Scarlett. Funny how Yelena kept saying Nat does a pose whenever she lands, then she did it herself and I think taskmaster also did it.

Question about Loki episode 5. At the end of the ep, mobius uses a timepad to go back to the tva. That was his own timepad right, the one he switched back with renslayer? Then she must’ve forgot he had it when he got pruned.

Black Widow was a great movie. Lots of fun. Girls looking great. 7/8. Much better than this trash Loki show. Keeping falling asleep watching this time travel pruned nonsense.
Fell asleep, woke up right after the taskmaster reveal. Imagine my shock.
not really at the gender(ridiculous though), but due to the fact that the couple next to me took off and left their bag of sourcandy. they mustve been pissed. i understand.
I took some of they candy ..
yea I'm redundant; bw is trash...

Fell asleep, woke up right after the taskmaster reveal. Imagine my shock.
not really at the gender(ridiculous though), but due to the fact that the couple next to me took off and left their bag of sourcandy. they mustve been pissed. i understand.
I took some of they candy ..
yea I'm redundant; bw is trash...

Just so we’re clear - audience score is higher for the widow than loki. i’m shocked how many people think loki is good. kind of nice though reminds me how wide the range of entertainment value can be within a genre.

6BE2B2B2-6D81-413F-86C6-2D58AEE38BB5.png
ABA315EF-31A7-4D20-AC03-CDEABF4C1E2D.png

Question about Loki episode 5. At the end of the ep, mobius uses a timepad to go back to the tva. That was his own timepad right, the one he switched back with renslayer? Then she must’ve forgot he had it when he got pruned.
She took his away (really hers) before pruning him in ep 4.

Back
Top Bottom