WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You missed out on GotGv2 and Ragnarok. Great movies and visually dope.
I loved Ragnarok. GoTG 2 was decent. I also didn’t see Doctor Strange or AoU either.

I was a huge comic book geek growing up. But like I said, sometimes it’s just a competition thing (as far as what’s in the theaters or life).

With the way yall complain about Iron Man 3 in here I am shocked.

i mean i didnt really know it was bad til its over, its like 80% or something on rt and i usually watch on midnight/first showing so even most NT reviews arent out yet when i go see these films

but even then, the environments, the fans and atmosphere watching it on the big screen makes em fun

Last edited:
i mean i didnt really know it was bad til its over, its like 80% or something on rt and i usually watch on midnight/first showing so even most NT reviews arent out yet when i go see these films

but even then, the environments, the fans and atmosphere watching it on the big screen makes em fun
Oh so you meant you had hesitation cuz of other NTer reviews not just cuz of the idea of the movie and trailers by itself.

i hesitated with BW because of all the pandemic stuff but im just saying when i go to these films theres really no indication whether its hood or bad outside of reviews and then i just enjoy NTers take afterwards

i never trusts trailers anyways but in regards to IM3, the trailers looked great, had iron patriot, mandarin, the armor flying towards him and thinking its like the beginning of extremis suit then that blue giant hulkbuster-esque armor in the end of one the trailers… i think they got everyone with IM3

i avoid spoilers as much as possible so on the off chance that somene here has seen i\the films before me, theres really no chance of them influencing me anyways but ithas made me consider

Screenshot_20210712-005703.png

Don't have much interest in the Hawkeye series but curious where they take it. I can't keep up with shows well so I passed on Falcon and Winter Soldier due to lack of interest in the characters too.

yo, kinda bored and wondering if i should watch the marvel flicks on chronological order and if its better than theatrical release, or if i should just run it back with the regular release list?

also...Pugh so damn bad. had to mention that again. She saved BW movie. I need her

Funny thing is Renner didn’t even want the part. He was over there trying to convince them to kill Hawkeye off. It’s be funny if the only reason Natasha was killed was to troll him. :lol:

I mean. She’s a spy (despite the fact we never really see it). He’s a dude with a bow and arrow.
Man, JLA would wash the Avengers if we’re going with these “iconic” rosters.

Back
Top Bottom