WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1630986741270.png

… mayne“

Shang-Chi was pretty good. A solid 7.5/10. Like many said, the last 1/3 of the movie did seem to slow down. But overall it was still enjoyable. Loved the Kung fu aspect of it and how it gave the movie a different flow from, other Marcel movies. Would love to see a Shang-Chi/Daredevil team up vs The Hand.

Also shout out to Travis Kelce. Dude got a lot of screen time lol.

Finally! The zombie episode.

How many episodes of What If are there and what else was teased from the trailers so far?

there are 9 episodes, there was supposed to be 10 but the last one wasnt completed so it was moved to season 2 which is also suppose to have 9

the two episodes thats been teased is the Rockstar Thor and Killmonger as BP, i think i vaguely remember Gamora merch too and i dont think she was in the TChalla as StarLord episode though she might appear in the Thor episode

also curious if they'll have a mainly watcher-focused episode, maybe as a finale?

man, if zombies takes over the world, there's this thing in the back of my head where it can be kind of fun like zombieland

but if they can run and are smart, i aint even gon bother

imma offer myself up for dessert

oh yeah, walking dead got you more worried about living than the dead just cuz everyones hawkeye-level with the weapons

but if its just the zombies, feel like thats easy work

Back
Top Bottom