WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

if you really wanna know…

hawkeye
Damn, I guess I do hav to watch lol

I have seen falcon and winter soldier yet either.

got through epsidoe 1 of wandavision, it was so damn wack to me to continue.

are they al connected like usual?

spidey2 producing the web from his body had me cracking up too

when spidey3 got hit in the face and said eww or gross :rofl:

imagine if snaggletooth had showed up too :smokin
does it...does it just come out of you wrist...or like...other places...

Jack-GIF-captain-jack-sparrow-33122491-281-150.gif

Mannnnnn

Matt Murdock showing up and Kingpin showin up in the same week had me HYPED AF!!
I forgot to mention the battle in the Mirrorverse on the IMAX was absolutely INSANE!!
I really did like Jamie Foxx in this and provided more depth into his character instead of what we got in ASM 2
Really loved the banter between the Andrew, Tobey, & Tom in the lab and at the Statue of Liberty
Loved that Doc Ock turned good towards the end. Heck I thought he was gonna die once he helped lol THANK GOD!!
I still can’t forget Willem Defoe stealing the show! Like holy ish he was so amazing!!

This movie delivered on so many levels! I can’t wait for the next installment! I gotta see this again soon.

in the last cafe scene, i thought the writers were gonna rip the hearts of every viewer in my theater and have Ned walk in and kiss MJ as they were a couple. Since Strange erased PP from everyones memories, he basically erased his existence and so all their past lives, consciously, had to have be rewritten. Almost like alternate universe. i thought for sure the writers knew they had us on the ropes and just wanted to finish us off lol.

curious how MCU and Rick & Morty explain their Multiverses.

MCU, tons of verses, but each can be different scenarios with some things as constants, like Spidermans. But completely independent of the other universes, unless a portal opens.

R&M, all universes different, with some things as constant, all have some form of R&M's, and the family.

I mean I get that the story of the Avengers came later, but thats just cinematically..story wise..for the other 2 spidermans to not have avengers in their universes is interesting..

Like I get things happened in this universe, Thanos and all that, so the avengers is reactionary, hence the name lol...but still...their version of the universe didnt get their version of Thanos? But Tobey got his version of MJ? And Tobey and Garfield both had an uncle Ben?

Its why the theory of time travel and multiple universes is so interesting. Are there a 1000 you's, like Jet Li in The One.....or is there 1 you no matter how many matrix' there are?

Again, totally get the written story came later, just something fun to ponder. They could've also played it up and each could've had avengers, but with the different characters that have taken the helm throughout the comics. Or one of them said, 'no avengers, but we have xmen or fantastic 4, do you guys have those?' etc etc. Just my creative brain silver surfing at 5:20am nvm me :lol:

Saw the movie late late showing last night I’m bout to be RUINED going into work this morning being up til 3am

but worth it for Spider-Man :pimp: Still can’t put into words how great that was last night

in the last cafe scene, i thought the writers were gonna rip the hearts of every viewer in my theater and have Ned walk in and kiss MJ as they were a couple. Since Strange erased PP from everyones memories, he basically erased his existence and so all their past lives, consciously, had to have be rewritten. Almost like alternate universe. i thought for sure the writers knew they had us on the ropes and just wanted to finish us off lol.
I stg I thought that was gonna happen too

you can also tell how much fun both Tobey and specially Andrew had reprising these roles, I’m happy for Andrew, he doesn’t really get his flowers as a good Spider-Man and the whole Sony crap was a mess and screwed him over, this was great redemption and I really hope he sticks around somehow

you can also tell how much fun both Tobey and specially Andrew had reprising these roles, I’m happy for Andrew, he doesn’t really get his flowers as a good Spider-Man and the whole Sony crap was a mess and screwed him over, this was great redemption and I really hope he sticks around somehow

Loved their chemistry. They were all able to keep true to who they were in their movies without it getting convoluted.

Also, I took Garfield being called “Spider-Man 3” as an inside joke that he didn’t get a third movie. The way he threw his hands and sarcastically said Spider-Man 3 made me legit laugh:lol:

curious how MCU and Rick & Morty explain their Multiverses.

MCU, tons of verses, but each can be different scenarios with some things as constants, like Spidermans. But completely independent of the other universes, unless a portal opens.

R&M, all universes different, with some things as constant, all have some form of R&M's, and the family.

I mean I get that the story of the Avengers came later, but thats just cinematically..story wise..for the other 2 spidermans to not have avengers in their universes is interesting..

Like I get things happened in this universe, Thanos and all that, so the avengers is reactionary, hence the name lol...but still...their version of the universe didnt get their version of Thanos? But Tobey got his version of MJ? And Tobey and Garfield both had an uncle Ben?

Its why the theory of time travel and multiple universes is so interesting. Are there a 1000 you's, like Jet Li in The One.....or is there 1 you no matter how many matrix' there are?

Again, totally get the written story came later, just something fun to ponder. They could've also played it up and each could've had avengers, but with the different characters that have taken the helm throughout the comics. Or one of them said, 'no avengers, but we have xmen or fantastic 4, do you guys have those?' etc etc. Just my creative brain silver surfing at 5:20am nvm me :lol:

not really a spoiler..

but just based off of endgame, there is a universe that doesn’t have a thanos and everyone else that got dusted at the end from 2012 onward

then there is also a universe that doesn’t have a Loki from the end of A1 onward

so I guess theoretically in those universes of the other 2 spidermen, the people could still exist but other choices are made since you have different versions

Osborn's scene with Aunt May at Feast was dope and sad as well. "I don't know where I am. Someones in my home. My company doesn't exist..."

What's crazy is sure Oscorp doesn't exist in the MCU... YET.

I feel I need to watch this again, after going through a few pages I thought maybe it was just me due to personal things going on/went on through my life but man.
This movie is MAAAADDDD emotional like for real 😢.

There is so much to process about the movie I honestly don’t know how I feel or where I rank it. A lot of callbacks for true fans.
I believe there is a lot of foreshadowing for sure.
There’s a few things I disliked as well?

For anyone that seen it in IMAX, is it worth it?

That Dr. Strange trailer had me on the edge of the seat.

People are WYLIN on tik tok. I’ve seen people post scenes from the movie at least 10 times, no warnings nothing. It’s nasty out here

Back
Top Bottom