WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Loved their chemistry. They were all able to keep true to who they were in their movies without it getting convoluted.

Also, I took Garfield being called “Spider-Man 3” as an inside joke that he didn’t get a third movie. The way he threw his hands and sarcastically said Spider-Man 3 made me legit laugh:lol:

movie needs to be rewatched probably 2 more times to catch on to all the subtle little things, they legit showed comic accurate Rhino, Kraven and Scorpio breaking through the multiverse and I bet most people didn’t even notice, just sooooo many little nods, even Tobey telling Andrew “you are Amazing” over and over again...I mean cmonnnnnn they really gave us what we all wanted and more...THIS IS HOW IS DONE man

I feel I need to watch this again, after going through a few pages I thought maybe it was just me due to personal things going on/went on through my life but man.
This movie is MAAAADDDD emotional like for real 😢.

There is so much to process about the movie I honestly don’t know how I feel or where I rank it. A lot of callbacks for true fans.
I believe there is a lot of foreshadowing for sure.
There’s a few things I disliked as well?

For anyone that seen it in IMAX, is it worth it?

That Dr. Strange trailer had me on the edge of the seat.

no lie, our community lost a great friend a couple of days ago, 32 years old and died of a heart attack, dude was everyone’s friend, just full of life and that exchange between Happy and Pete at Mays grave really hit different, I’ll say this again, Really didn’t think Andrews scene with Gwens death could be topped emotionally, but Holland really did THAT with May, lord I know there is a lot of knee jerk reactions to this movie, but when the dust settles this will go down as the best Marvel film or at least second only to Endgame

People are WYLIN on tik tok. I’ve seen people post scenes from the movie at least 10 times, no warnings nothing. It’s nasty out here

I made sure to catch the first showing, drive an hour to it, I wasn’t gonna risk being spoiled, at this point you gotta be smart enough to go on a social media black out till you see it, if you want to be surprised....if you can’t do that, you gotta blame yourself for lacking self control

I actually appreciate the spoilers but “Social Media Blackout” is a bit much. You’re not going to get any self control without trying.

Movie was dope AF. Glad I saw it early cause the people who aren't using spoiler tags are jerks lol
Yeah glad I was able to get it out the way. Also fyi folks pics uploaded to NT in spoilers will still show in the gallery. Just going to YouTube you got videos popping up with blatant spoilers as the screenshot.

Spoiler

Crowd erupted over Garfield. Maybe it's because they knew it was coming, but I expected the reaction to be larger with Tobey

I don't usually cry and I didn't fully for this but the Garfield and Gwen scene made me tear up a bit

Tom using math to beat Strange :nthat:

I hate sad endings and this movie ended on a very somber note. On brand for Spiderman, but he literally has no one left. That Peter Parker luck is something else.

I shook my head at the Mordo dreads :smh: . You can tell when these studios don't hire black people.
I need a still of that asap cause it went by too fast for a clear look. Im growing mine right now and was like wow.

I feel I need to watch this again, after going through a few pages I thought maybe it was just me due to personal things going on/went on through my life but man.
This movie is MAAAADDDD emotional like for real 😢.

There is so much to process about the movie I honestly don’t know how I feel or where I rank it. A lot of callbacks for true fans.
I believe there is a lot of foreshadowing for sure.
There’s a few things I disliked as well?

For anyone that seen it in IMAX, is it worth it?

That Dr. Strange trailer had me on the edge of the seat.

this is true. This movie is legit emotional therapy with a lot of self awareness going on. MCU has been doing this whole emphatic thing lately which makes them super great.

btw watched in imax and omg it made a huge difference. I usually watch Dolby atmos formajor movies, but I decided to switch up this time and the picture was so clear that it lightweight gave me a headache after when I stepped back into the real world with my ****** eyes:lol:

Obviously that goes without saying and as I stated I've seen the movie. BUT we are a community so I expect better. But hey, I feel you.
Folks would rather toss bail to folks spoiling the film before release and just accept it as normal vs the slightest goodwill to viewers of the most anticipated film in a long time by not spoiling it until atleast the official release date. With hostility too like it's a badge of coolness.

Tried to tell some of ya'll this would be his last film in HS

Love how they introduced the venom symbiote

Also, it was perfect how they set up the next trilogy and set of stories.

I need to watch again.
all three spideys:
AD66ACAE-A9F0-42E2-A7AF-02EA62CB8552.jpeg
bro Tom acted his *** of because his stupid selfish *** self was pissing me off for the first half of the movie. I was just shaking my head for the first half and just like dude wtf are doing???? Trynna really fight strange, and he’s going light on you. But after halftime when the emotional clean up crew in the other spideys came, bruh it was game.
but just to see strange around the other spideys and their villains was a sight. He’s probably like wtf? I’d wash everyone one of you mfers but this ain’t my mess:lol:
I also love how they turned Ock back to a good guy, because he really had good intentions until the circuit fried him.

Spider-Man’ Box Office: ‘No Way Home’ Nabs Superior $50 Million Thursday

Spider-Man: No Way Home followed a colossal $44 million overseas opening day with a stunning $50 million Thursday domestic preview gross. Cinemark is proclaiming it their biggest domestic opening night for any movie ever. I’m presuming that means their biggest advance-night gross, but it’s still a hell of a thing. And while, yes, advance night showings started as early as 3:00 pm, I’d still argue that most of those who showed up at 3:00 pm or 4:15 pm would have otherwise showed up at 6 or 7 pm had that been the earliest option. All told, $50 million is behind only The Force Awakens ($56 million) and Avengers: Endgame ($60 million). The former opened on this weekend in 2015 and soared to a record-breaking $247 million Fri-Sun debut. The latter crushed all expectations in late April 2019 with a $356 million opening.

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME Star Tom Holland Discusses Marvel Future And Passing The Mantle To A Female Hero

the actor has now told People that while he's grateful to Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures, "I feel like we might be ready to say goodbye to Spider-Man."

Instead, Holland seems concerned that keeping the character to himself might not be what's best for Spidey. "I don't want to be responsible for holding back the next young person that comes in who deserves it just as much," he explained. "I would love to see a future of Spider-Man that's more diverse — maybe you have a Spider-Gwen or a Spider-Woman. We've had three Spider-Mans in a row; we've all been the same. It'd be nice to see something different."

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME Star Tom Holland Discusses Marvel Future And Passing The Mantle To A Female Hero

the actor has now told People that while he's grateful to Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures, "I feel like we might be ready to say goodbye to Spider-Man."

Instead, Holland seems concerned that keeping the character to himself might not be what's best for Spidey. "I don't want to be responsible for holding back the next young person that comes in who deserves it just as much," he explained. "I would love to see a future of Spider-Man that's more diverse — maybe you have a Spider-Gwen or a Spider-Woman. We've had three Spider-Mans in a row; we've all been the same. It'd be nice to see something different."
We've seen this before with RDJ. Throw enough money at him and he'll be back. All we need is one more trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom