WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Give Tom a couple years to look older than 15 and for this movie to sink in more. Come back as a young adult Pete and plant the seeds to tutor Miles. Bring in Into the Spiderverse cartoon Miles in too since they bringing in you know who too, from the cartoons, from the Doc Strange trailer. Uncharted probably won't do any significant numbers so he can start making babies now if he wants.

The first film came out in 2015. Impressive that he squeezed out a trilogy in 6 years

plus the other appearances in other MCU films, despite not being a lead, dude has done a lot so im not surprised if he feel burnt out

hopefully the love the fans are showing will get him back into that spidey mindset again in the near future

plus the other appearances in other MCU films, despite not being a lead, dude has done a lot so im not surprised if he feel burnt out

hopefully the love the fans are showing will get him back into that spidey mindset again in the near future
I'm sure he wants to take a break from the character. Don't blame him.

We're not getting another Avengers film until 2024 at the earliest so he will have a good break and get to do other films. Then Marvel throws the RDJ bag at him and bam he comes back.

A little late now but here's how to avoid blatant spoilers on social media/YouTube:

These algorithms aren't trying to spoil the movie for you, they just recommend **** based on what you've expressed interest in in the past. So I actually went into all of my suggestions on YT and IG related to comic books, movies, and Spider-Man and hit "Not Interested".

The more Spider-Man centric stuff you click on/watch, even if they don't contain spoilers, the more bold YT gets when it comes to recommending actual spoilers.

Barely saw a lick of Spider-Man in my feeds tbh :nerd:

Throw the bank at Stone! And bring her in as SpiderGwen from an alternate universe and have Garfield in it, him and Tom can hand over the reigns to her and Miles, BOOM.

I just realised dude is literally alone now. All the heroes in MCU don’t know him. No one. Really excited for the next movie in classic suit

They don’t know HIM but everyone still knows Spider-Man....weird line to tightrope being that Toms Spidey is known for constantly revealing his identity to everyone, specially other heroes...I don’t really think team Cap could even remember him as aside from Tony and strange, the rest of the guys really didn’t have much interaction with him, oh and Fury

I need to watch again.
all three spideys:
AD66ACAE-A9F0-42E2-A7AF-02EA62CB8552.jpeg
bro Tom acted his *** of because his stupid selfish *** self was pissing me off for the first half of the movie. I was just shaking my head for the first half and just like dude wtf are doing???? Trynna really fight strange, and he’s going light on you. But after halftime when the emotional clean up crew in the other spideys came, bruh it was game.
but just to see strange around the other spideys and their villains was a sight. He’s probably like wtf? I’d wash everyone one of you mfers but this ain’t my mess:lol:
I also love how they turned Ock back to a good guy, because he really had good intentions until the circuit fried him.

insulting to imply one of them is the draymond

1639761853207.jpeg

Last edited:
I just realised dude is literally alone now. All the heroes in MCU don’t know him. No one. Really excited for the next movie in classic suit

dude getting on Thor levels

obviously lost his uncle at some point.. then lost Tony.. and now this

Hoping the Into the Spiderverse movie plays out a’las Roger Rabbit/space jam aesthetic mixing cartoon with live action and we get everyone sprinkled in...lol

Obvious point others may have mentioned, but was that the same apartment that Tobey was living in with the awkward girl and mean landlord? Looked like it

Throw the bank at Stone! And bring her in as SpiderGwen from an alternate universe and have Garfield in it, him and Tom can hand over the reigns to her and Miles, BOOM.

I’d be for all that, yes! But I remember seeing this last year and I’d be ok with Maya Hawke too.

9D41D9E5-99B1-4410-AD60-61E65DE9C792.jpeg

Obvious point others may have mentioned, but was that the same apartment that Tobey was living in with the awkward girl and mean landlord? Looked like it

nah Tobeys was far more dingy, but thatscene was clear nod at Tobeys spidey, specially with the “rent is due...” lol they should have had the old Russian dude reprise his role :lol:

I was like who the f is maya hawke and googled and realized it was the stranger things girl.. and obviously who her parents are

Not even gonna hate, I salute that level of commitment and nerdism, not gonna act as if I wasn’t as geeked out as any other Spidey fan....and finding yourself a girl that endulges in it as much as you, man that’s a win win....I saw some dude yesterday alone with a Spidey funko pop in hand....lol

I was like who the f is maya hawke and googled and realized it was the stranger things girl.. and obviously who her parents are

Don’t hold me to her though. Spider-Gwen is an easy casting with the tons of AWG who can be elevated by a blonde wig and the tights and hoodie. You can probably pick a few out at any local comic-con:lol:

Back
Top Bottom