WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So guys am I missing out by not watching the shows??

I watched 1 do of wandavision. Was so wack to me. Should I tap back in?

Haven't seen F&W or Loki or Hawkeye.

Am I sellin?
Treat Wandavision like a movie and watch it all at once. Its worth it in the long run.

Same with Loki.

Eventually you'll probably have to watch F&WS too. I'm sure the events there will connect to some other movie in the future.

Treat Wandavision like a movie and watch it all at once. Its worth it in the long run.

Same with Loki.

Eventually you'll probably have to watch F&WS too. I'm sure the events there will connect to some other movie in the future.
Appreciate it my boy. Just started Loki. 20 min in, it's kinda interesting so I'm sure I'll see it through. Like really interesting so far, the concept.

Wandavision gonna be like homework.

F Dirty. Banned me once for no good reason. Dude was power tripping.
we still have mods btw? Seems like they don’t interact like back in the day. :lol:

They got the extended sniper scope now. U dont dont eem see it coming
Spyglass.jpg

caught the showing this morning.

movie was :nthat:. fight scenes were dope for most part. i can see how some people say they like this better than End Game, but i still liked End Game better. the classic suit was :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

watching it again on tuesday

This movie handled fan service and nostalgia excellent. Especially after seeing Ghostbusters Afterlife last month which was practically hitting you over the head with it like you were an idiot to the point it sort of annoyed me.

Even down to his suit at the end. They handled it well like they respected the franchise.

Then that mid credit scene came and left a bad taste in my mouth.

And this was why I didn't watch any trailers. And why I'm low-key against them now. I usually people the teasers or the very 1st one of movies and then no more. I hate spoilers. So I was in theater actually shocked by some stuff. The production team has to know that more surprises are a good thing. Movies like this don't need a ton of promotion to get people hype. Too many trailers be showing the whole movie these days.
Man I’m all the way out on trailers :lol: They put 99% of it in the two trailers, even small stuff like the detail on Doc Ock.

It’ll just be very difficult to avoid them entirely. You’re in the theatre for one Marvel movie and they show the trailer for another one as part of the previews :lol:

So what's the best experience in theater, dolby or IMAX?
Dolby is going to win in most cities unless you have a theatre with the true imax screen size with dual laser projectors that showcase the entire full aspect ratio.

Most “imax” theatres either don’t have the true screen size or don’t have the right projectors, and even a few of the ones that are real imax theatres have inferior reclining seats to Dolby.

A true imax is second to none, but Dolby is much more widely available

Man I’m all the way out on trailers :lol: They put 99% of it in the two trailers, even small stuff like the detail on Doc Ock.

It’ll just be very difficult to avoid them entirely. You’re in the theatre for one Marvel movie and they show the trailer for another one as part of the previews :lol:

It definitely takes some effort, but i've gotten pretty good at it over some time. I do it with movies and video games. My brain has always been analytical, and i start piecing together the most obscure details to paint a picture that ends up spoiling the movie ahead of time for me because I see everything coming. So I started making it a point to avoid details. When I watch tv, I ffw through commercials showing the movie. And when I hit the theater if the movie is previewing, I'll hang in the hallway or close my eyes and ears lol. It's really the best way I've found to truly enjoy stuff. I dont watch the trailers my boys point in the group chat or watch vids on youtube. I usually see the initial teaser which is all i need to get hype. And then everything else, I ignore. Makes it easier to be patient for releases too. When you know very little, tempers how hype you are. Like a kid on christmas seeing stuff for the first time. Hard to avoid everything of course, but i'd say 85-90% is pretty solid.

I do it with sports too lol. When I'm out, I dvr games, and then avoid final scores so I can watch and enjoy when I get home like its real time.

Not a lot was mentioned of this but.
with great power comes great responsibility, shiii hit me like a sack of potatoes. I’m glad they had this person say it as has always been in the comics and was due for someone besides Ben saying it.

Back
Top Bottom