WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So just watched the whole season of Loki and midway through F&WS.

Digging F&WS so far. Liking the side quests. New Cap face so punchable

Loki was great. Curious how they tie that in with the mcu.. with them killing the time keeper and Strange doing whatever he want, time space continuum gonna be ******. Hopefully this is how they bring Marty and Doc Brown into the MCU

Not a lot was mentioned of this but.
with great power comes great responsibility, shiii hit me like a sack of potatoes. I’m glad they had this person say it as has always been in the comics and was due for someone besides Ben saying it.

Especially when you realize it always gets said before they die on Pete.

9.5/10

My only gripe is, I feel like Peter should’ve had a better perspective after fighting Thanos a being blipped away for 5 years. The fact that some strangers have to die in another universe to save his universe should’ve took better. And why the hell is he listening to Aunt May. Bro you know secrets of the universe, got the spy-iest spy on speed dial and you think your aunt from Queens got the answers? Idk I would listen to they guy who was/is Sorcerer Supreme. Telling Ned and MJ again wouldn’t have been so bad. I get it as a plot device but it kinda bothered me until all 3 Spider-Men were kicking it. That made up for it and some. Thats was easily the best part. “I love you guys!”(Andrew > Toby all day!)It kinda seems like this was supposed to be a send off for Tom Holland but, we’ll see…money talks.

Other random takeaways:
-I kinda feel like Toby Spider-Man was married Spider-Man. Just the way he said they made it work. Plus time is catching up to Toby. :lol:
-The Tom Hardy Venom tease:emoji_rolling_eyes: That was some borderline Ralph Bonner ****, but I wonder if they’ll just cast another SM for that Universe.
-That was totally Dr. Strange from the episode of What If! :wow:
-Im kinda we’ll actually get “classic” SM. Maybe he’ll even get that job at the Bugle.
-Im assuming Strange’s spell erased digital and paper evidence as well?
-They did kinda do the meme in the kitchen, Andrew slid it in there. :Lol

After second watch
One thing i really enjoy is how much screen time we get with holland without the mask. He even fights without fhe mask then he does w the mask. Also why was he able to take of mask w the iron suit wasnt it always a automatic mask thing?

After second watch
One thing i really enjoy is how much screen time we get with holland without the mask. He even fights without fhe mask then he does w the mask. Also why was he able to take of mask w the iron suit wasnt it always a automatic mask thing?
When PP1 regained all of his nanites they only integrated with his chest, back armor and logo. That was a combo of 2 suits, so the mask wasn’t nanotech.

Perfect comic book movie btw. It’s tied with Spider-Man 2 for best comic book movie of all time in my opinion.

My bad if this was already answered.
so at the end when there were cracks into other universes Strange said everyone that knows Peter Park is Spider-man were coming into their universe so Peter said ok make them forget. Hence everyone forgetting Peter Parker but wouldn't that mean everyone in ervery universe forgot Peter Parker?

Love the new similar threads feature

similarthread.png

Marvel fans make sure to check out the Icy Sole restoration and Dr. Sebi threads for similar discussions

My bad if this was already answered.
so at the end when there were cracks into other universes Strange said everyone that knows Peter Park is Spider-man were coming into their universe so Peter said ok make them forget. Hence everyone forgetting Peter Parker but wouldn't that mean everyone in ervery universe forgot Peter Parker?
I just assume everyone forgets that the MCU Peter is spider-man cause if it doesn’t and affects all the Pete’s then that sucks for Tobey’s Pete

I just assume everyone forgets that the MCU Peter is spider-man cause if it doesn’t and affects all the Pete’s then that sucks for Tobey’s Pete
right but thats what I'm thinking has to be the case cause if the broken spell was bringing everyone from the multiverse that knew peter park was spidey then idk how making people in just the MCU forget Peter Parker fixes that. Idk I saw the movie once so I might have missed a detail.

right but thats what I'm thinking has to be the case cause if the broken spell was bringing everyone from the multiverse that knew peter park was spidey then idk how making people in just the MCU forget Peter Parker fixes that. Idk I saw the movie once so I might have missed a detail.
It’s okay if you missed a detail. The writers missed quite a few.

IMAX has to be the standard for their moves…….Saw it in IMAX Thursday, then standard don Saturday and it’s a totally different movie experience.

At least do the super screen DLX

Standard should just be taken away, tbh.

Knowing what I knew before watching this movie. I'm still thoroughly impressed that they pulled it off.

My favorite joke was when they are explaining where they got their powers from and Jamie says, "Yeah, you gotta watch were you fall" lmao.

Score probably based off of spoilers.

All fan service (no issue with that)

Didn't leave with Infinity War/ Endgame feels.

Still left with feels.

9.3/10

10/10 for pulling this story off as good as they did.

I took it as the og spell was originally just for the MCU spidey before it was messed with so why shouldn't it be at the end but that raises other questions. I'm not going to think about it cause I'm not sure if we ever will get answers to this question.

The whole point was that the spell was unfinished which is what led to the multiverse problem. Once the spell was finished and no longer broken the multiverse issue went away.

Back
Top Bottom