WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

almost $600m worldwide in the first weekend and thats during pandemic (where some countries arent fully open) and without china

would have been an easy $1.5b to maybe close to $2b in regular times

I’ve read that this is Gargantos and not Shuma Gorath, but…

F52CF59B-3865-4D8E-83A8-169CA85F5D40.jpeg

1639947545474.gif

1639947570866.png
toy merchandise leaks have it as the other one and not shuma

With all the games the Chinese gov't like to play, studios may as well forge on without wondering about including them.

The whole point was that the spell was unfinished which is what led to the multiverse problem. Once the spell was finished and no longer broken the multiverse issue went away.
Ah. I thought the spell at the end that was cracking **** was just broken and so in order to fix what the broken spell was already doing, he cast another.
Like oh **** the spell is bringing everyone here. Let me cast another to make them all forget to nullify the mess up.
I see what you're saying though.

A889A27C-BDB9-4538-A0DB-EE4C687BA5CA.gif

Andrew definitely the goat Spider-Man. He’s also the best web-slinger of the bunch.
When they started to fight, he immediately started talking **** 😂 can anyone else tell his spider-man web shooter sound? I do lol

Last edited:
Movie was aight. Too much nostalgia, too much random spider banter, etc not necessarily my cup of tea. Also
also the entire movie was due to Strange performing a spell so these kids could get into MIT what sort of nonsense reason to use powers is that

Movie was aight. Too much nostalgia, too much random spider banter, etc not necessarily my cup of tea. Also
also the entire movie was due to Strange performing a spell so these kids could get into MIT what sort of nonsense reason to use powers is that
That's what I'm saying! So many stupid things like this overlooked.

"How dumb it started with a wish in order to help his friends get into a college. Which also led to his hawt Aunt May getting killed. Just so many wtf moments, and the usual forced marvel humor that just led to awards silences.

Another stupid thing was a Ned just opening portals etc. people hand their hands up and there was vibe in the theater like wtf lol. So dumb.

Overall it was okay with Defoe being the best thing about it. He's great in everything he's in really.

Back
Top Bottom