WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That's what I'm saying! So many stupid things like this overlooked.

"How dumb it started with a wish in order to help his friends get into a college. Which also led to his hawt Aunt May getting killed. Just so many wtf moments, and the usual forced marvel humor that just led to awards silences.

Another stupid thing was a Ned just opening portals etc. people hand their hands up and there was vibe in the theater like wtf lol. So dumb.

Overall it was okay with Defoe being the best thing about it. He's great in everything he's in really.

I do agree that Ned opening portals so easily was crap.

Especially seeing how long it took Strange to master it.

Outside of Infinity War hasn't Strange always been kind of arrogant?

I took that into consideration with his spell for spidey.

Watching the making of Black Widow on Disney+. Do you think they are going to add the making of NWH? I would love to see it but I know this Disney/Sony thing is weird when it comes to Disney+

I do agree that Ned opening portals so easily was crap.

Especially seeing how long it took Strange to master it.

Outside of Infinity War hasn't Strange always been kind of arrogant?

I took that into consideration with his spell for spidey.
Strange has issues with using the sling ring because he lacked confidence. He was like “my hands don’t work right so I can’t do it!” It wasn’t until they showed homie with no hands doing it and putting him in that life or death situation that he was finally able to pull it off.

Also they stated earlier that Ned’s family might be magical. We don’t know if blood lines make magic easier to do in this universe.

Movie was aight. Too much nostalgia, too much random spider banter, etc not necessarily my cup of tea. Also
also the entire movie was due to Strange performing a spell so these kids could get into MIT what sort of nonsense reason to use powers is that
Strange directly addressed that with Wong right before he did it. Now if you don’t like his reasoning that’s your opinion & definitely you’re entitled to it :lol:

I was more bothered with awkquafina hitting that shot

i think strange was having issues fully believing, if I remembered correctly

Dafoe getting hit and just staring back laughing :wow: :wow:
Honestly was the best thing for me. Perfect casting for Osborn. Lowkey probably more natural for him to be GG and just acting as Norman :lol:
Has a maniacal look :lol:

This. He is a great actor.

Recently saw the Vincent Van Gogh movie he was in.

Fantastic.
Dafoe is def one of Da goats,

mans played green goblin, van gogh...

and Jesus Christ lmaooo. Bro yall gotta watch it. I was in disbelief seeing him as jesus. It was also like an action movie :lol:

Strange has issues with using the sling ring because he lacked confidence. He was like “my hands don’t work right so I can’t do it!” It wasn’t until they showed homie with no hands doing it and putting him in that life or death situation that he was finally able to pull it off.

Also they stated earlier that Ned’s family might be magical. We don’t know if blood lines make magic easier to do in this universe.
This. That’s why Strange had that look afterwards. It was just that Strange was surprised, but linking back to what Ned told him earlier and that there may be something to Ned’s magical lineage.

After the film I immediately felt bad for Peter. I don’t know. Was it overkill? To kill aunt May, takeaway all his friendships and his allies, all over a college education? Now my guy is an orphan - that somehow managed to get a place with no income whatsoever - with no friends, not in high school and no MIT. He’s legit all on his own at 17 trying to navigate through life. He just lost Tony a movie ago. They could’ve let Strange or Happy keep their memory of him. Seems a bit much.

Which actors would you guys like to see eventually make an appearance in a MCU film?

Timothée Chalamet
Joel Edgerton
LaKeith Stanfield

Just to name a few.

So what's the best experience in theater, dolby or IMAX?
If it's a true IMAX and not a LieMAX then maybe the IMAX but Dolby is just such a great experience. Also if the film was shot specifically with IMAX cameras for IMAX that I might make the effort

After the film I immediately felt bad for Peter. I don’t know. Was it overkill? To kill aunt May, takeaway all his friendships and his allies, all over a college education? Now my guy is an orphan - that somehow managed to get a place with no income whatsoever - with no friends, not in high school and no MIT. He’s legit all on his own at 17 trying to navigate through life. He just lost Tony a movie ago. They could’ve let Strange or Happy keep their memory of him. Seems a bit much.

="All cuz he wanted to get them into MIT. "
:rofl:

That's the Parker luck baby.

I'm sure he had the money from May's will or life insurance. Plus he's not dumb. Easy to make enough money to have a place to live and eat being a genius.

exactly Ned had the gift easy af. Sucks he missing his chance now. Strange was impressed when they told him Ned was opening portals.

Bet we see him again.

Back
Top Bottom