WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

damn, yall sold me. should've pushed me to watch these shows earlier! They're all so dope. Loki was great.

This F&WS is like the black super hero show. This is legit and real. Got me even respecting Clarence. Black Cap. So toughhhh.

Yall should've told me. Thought we was boys :frown:

(Is wandavision good like this or naw? it was mega weak sauce in episode one)

Dang....statue scene with Isiah and Clarence took me out man. Disney/Marvel built different bro. Feels. All the feels. I felt that. onions were cut.

damn, yall sold me. should've pushed me to watch these shows earlier! They're all so dope. Loki was great.

This F&WS is like the black super hero show. This is legit and real. Got me even respecting Clarence. Black Cap. So toughhhh.

Once you get pass the first 3 episodes, you’ll find the reason why the first 3 episodes were like that. Top 3 shows.

Imo
1. Loki
2. Hawkeye(as of now)
3. Wandavision

Not trying to spoil you but WandaVision does build up to a good finale after all the different era of tv shows gimmick.

That's the Parker luck baby.

I'm sure he had the money from May's will or life insurance. Plus he's not dumb. Easy to make enough money to have a place to live and eat being a genius.
I was wondering how that all worked considering no one now knows who he is. Original spell was to forget he was Spider-Man while the last one was to forget him altogether, so one could argue that even aunt May didn’t know. Did the spell effect all documentations? If he’s scrubbed from all phones, photos, media, and social media, wouldn’t that mean his medical records are gone, too? That was essentially my thought because they hint that he’s going for his GED. That could be because they have no information of him at school.

Also, this is arguably the first MCU Spidey movie that actually shows his level of intellect compared to the other MCU Spidey films - Both Tobey and Andrew’s intellect was fleshed out pretty well in comparison, imo - but even with that genius, it’s not like Peter has ever profited from it at all, especially around this age.

1640017029638.jpeg

wandavision is top tier as far as marvel shows go. Its been my favorite show out of what we've gotten. Keep on going and it will not disappoint. It seem cheesy at first but really picks up around episode 3 ish.

Surprised Marvel hasn't dropped HQ images by now spoiling the movie. Haven't they dropped spoiler photos the same weekend of some of their movies?:lol:

Ha! This movie has the makings of a movie everyone loves at first, then around the 5 year mark everyone turns on it and points out all the plot holes. :lol:
I’d compare it to Endgame in that regard. Lots of fan service that masks the plot issues. Both still had big consequences for the characters involved. I didn’t love NWH but I like a lot of the individual things it did on their own accord. I still hate that they brought in the old villains without introducing a new one.

Was nice to see some more recent comic storylines adapted. May have redeemed One More Day even though the initial reason for him seeking a supernatural solution was even sillier.

I was wondering how that all worked considering no one now knows who he is. Original spell was to forget he was Spider-Man while the last one was to forget him altogether, so one could argue that even aunt May didn’t know. Did the spell effect all documentations? If he’s scrubbed from all phones, photos, media, and social media, wouldn’t that mean his medical records are gone, too? That was essentially my thought because they hint that he’s going for his GED. That could be because they have no information of him at school.

Also, this is arguably the first MCU Spidey movie that actually shows his level of intellect compared to the other MCU Spidey films - Both Tobey and Andrew’s intellect was fleshed out pretty well in comparison, imo - but even with that genius, it’s not like Peter has ever profited from it at all, especially around this age.

i kinda disagree on the intellect part, but it was really on display here

but he always would have moments where he let out how smart he was.. civil war being a great example when he talks about bucky’s arm and then is talking about cap’s shield and the laws of physics

maybe I haven’t watched the movies in a while but I feel like tobey’s spidey was the worse as far as showing spidey’s intellect

Reactions: 907
My meaningless rankings, by tiers
ELITE
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Endgame
Black Panther
Thor: Ragnarok
Spider-Man: No Way Home
Iron Man

GOOD
Doctor Strange
Avengers
Captain America: Civil War
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
Shang-Chi

AVERAGE
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 2
Black Widow

BAD
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Iron Man 3
Eternals

There might be recency bias in the No Way Home ranking...You can convince me Civil War/GOTG 1 should be moved up to elite. I don't have a feel for GOTG 2, but I remember it being pretty good.

Edit:
Iron Man is elite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom