WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

My meaningless rankings, by tiers
ELITE
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Endgame
Black Panther
Thor: Ragnarok
Spider-Man: No Way Home

GOOD
Doctor Strange
Avengers
Captain America: Civil War
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
Shang-Chi

AVERAGE
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 2
Black Widow

BAD
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Iron Man 3
Eternals

There might be recency bias in the No Way Home ranking...You can convince me Civil War/GOTG 1 should be moved up to elite. I don't have a feel for GOTG 2, but I remember it being pretty good.
You must have Iron Man at ELITE GOD UNTOUCHABLE tier given its not even listed

:pimp:

We counting The Incredible Hulk?
Got to.

Same year as IM. Post credit scene with Tony Stark.

I got a question regarding the first post credit scene
So there’s gonna be 2 different venoms?
Will the venom is this now mcu know there’s another venom in a different universe?

A889A27C-BDB9-4538-A0DB-EE4C687BA5CA.gif

Andrew definitely the goat Spider-Man. He’s also the best web-slinger of the bunch.
When they started to fight, he immediately started talking **** 😂 can anyone else tell his spider-man web shooter sound? I do lol

Opening of ASM2 may be the greatest live-action Spider-Man scene ever. Everything about it was perfect, then the movie started:lol:

Will the venom is this now mcu know there’s another venom in a different universe?
Its a hive mind anyway so I don't think it matters much.

Everything about Sony Venom is loosely defined anyway.

Spidey will get it, then lose it, and then I guess they'll try to set up Agent Venom? Or they'll give it to various villains like Scorpion, that one mafia guy, a Goblin, maybe to Miles, maybe a clone?

I highly doubt Marvel is doing their own Eddie Brock Venom or digging that deep in to it.

Last edited:
Just finished listening to a pod on the movie and a great point was made

and this could really apply to all the guys we saw.. but imagine if they do the rise of Norman Osborn/oscorp after what happened in this movie

so MCU Peter is looking at dude sideways as soon as he becomes a big public figure

Just finished listening to a pod on the movie and a great point was made

and this could really apply to all the guys we saw.. but imagine if they do the rise of Norman Osborn/oscorp after what happened in this movie

so MCU Peter is looking at dude sideways as soon as he becomes a big public figure
Exactly. They ruined the potential of any of those. So all we have left is Symbiotes, Black Cat, Kraven family, Morlun, Mr. Negative, Kingpin, maybe a Hobgoblin that’s inspired by Tobey’s GG. Anyone else?

Exactly. They ruined the potential of any of those. So all we have left is Symbiotes, Black Cat, Kraven family, Morlun, Mr. Negative, Kingpin, maybe a Hobgoblin that’s inspired by Tobey’s GG. Anyone else?

i mean you can still do versions of things.. as has now been established, these guys exist to some degree in other worlds

as they said in the podcast, could get the MCU Norman Osborn who’s just starting out or on the rise.. but Peter has knowledge of those guys and that offers a different dynamic to things

dailybugle/j. Jonah going still paint him as a criminal.. so Peter going have obstacle when it comes to trying to warn people when Norman is doing his dirt

i mean you can still do versions of things.. as has now been established, these guys exist to some degree in other worlds

as they said in the podcast, could get the MCU Norman Osborn who’s just starting out or on the rise.. but Peter has knowledge of those guys and that offers a different dynamic to things

dailybugle/j. Jonah going still paint him as a criminal.. so Peter going have obstacle when it comes to trying to warn people when Norman is doing his dirt
He hinted at being aware of a Norman Osborn in the MCU. I just don’t want to see it. We’ve had a GG in 4/8 Spidey films at this point.

I was wondering how that all worked considering no one now knows who he is. Original spell was to forget he was Spider-Man while the last one was to forget him altogether, so one could argue that even aunt May didn’t know. Did the spell effect all documentations? If he’s scrubbed from all phones, photos, media, and social media, wouldn’t that mean his medical records are gone, too? That was essentially my thought because they hint that he’s going for his GED. That could be because they have no information of him at school.

Also, this is arguably the first MCU Spidey movie that actually shows his level of intellect compared to the other MCU Spidey films - Both Tobey and Andrew’s intellect was fleshed out pretty well in comparison, imo - but even with that genius, it’s not like Peter has ever profited from it at all, especially around this age.
I would think so. When they showed the GED test book. I assumed that there is no record of a Peter Parker. Now how he was able to rent an apartment with no money, Idk how he did that.
Ned is Wong.
Huh, I don't get it.
Does Ned still have the ring? No way he doesn’t pursue magic after that. Maybe they’ll make him the Spot.
No, Strange took it back the moment he arrived at the Statue of Liberty.

Yeah, that's how I took it. The symbiote is connected through a 'hive mind' that surpasses all the universes. So like what some have said, the symbiote and Brock were transported because it knew of Peter Parker from possibly Tobey's timeline or another universe. So Tom Hardy's Eddie Brock is probably from Garfield's SM universe.

MCU Flash Thompson sucks tho. I don’t want the character to EVER be a hero of any kind.
THIS, the boy is trash haha. MCU might as well give Remy Hii a shot and create an arc for Brad, he was taking his shots with MJ in Europe too so there’s a history there haha.

MCU Flash Thompson sucks tho. I don’t want the character to EVER be a hero of any kind.
Yeah I get on one hand using most of the named characters from Peter's time in HS but damn they miscast a couple or just won't be able to use many in the future.

It's also interesting in the characters they didn't use.

Not much hope of an agent Venom who is Flash Thompson.

i kinda disagree on the intellect part, but it was really on display here

but he always would have moments where he let out how smart he was.. civil war being a great example when he talks about bucky’s arm and then is talking about cap’s shield and the laws of physics

maybe I haven’t watched the movies in a while but I feel like tobey’s spidey was the worse as far as showing spidey’s intellect
I don’t know. I always felt if anything he was on par with Ned and MJ. I would even argue Ned seemed smarter on majority of occasions. They never did anything to make Holland’s Peter stand out amongst the crowd. I mean apparently anyone can go to MIT. Even Flash did 🤷🏾‍♂️

I don’t know. I always felt if anything he was on par with Ned and MJ. I would even argue Ned seemed smarter on majority of occasions. They never did anything to make Holland’s Peter stand out amongst the crowd. I mean apparently anyone can go to MIT. Even Flash did 🤷🏾‍♂️

but arent they at a special school?

and then then all of them are on that academic team

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom