WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Once you get pass the first 3 episodes, you’ll find the reason why the first 3 episodes were like that. Top 3 shows.

Imo
1. Loki
2. Hawkeye(as of now)
3. Wandavision

Not trying to spoil you but WandaVision does build up to a good finale after all the different era of tv shows gimmick.

wandavision is top tier as far as marvel shows go. Its been my favorite show out of what we've gotten. Keep on going and it will not disappoint. It seem cheesy at first but really picks up around episode 3 ish.

Good looks fellas. I'll watch it tonight. I'll let ya know

but arent they at a special school?

and then then all of them are on that academic team
That’s evidence to the point about Peter’s actual intellect level within the MCU. Essentially he’s just one of many so nothing really stands out and he doesn’t really seem like a genius. Peter’s supposed to be like top 10 smartest in the world, but we aren’t sure if he was even near the top of his class.

But maybe he’s not in the MCU. Outside of Tony, Bruce, and Shuri, they haven’t really fleshed out levels of intellect. I would like it if they did. Simply hinting that T’Challa made his own suit didn’t do the character justice.

How many of y’all’s theaters freaked out at Andrew and Toby?

Mines had a huge applause to electro saying “ there must be a black Spider-Man out there somewhere “

I thought James Franco would make an appearance too

How many of y’all’s theaters freaked out at Andrew and Toby?

Mines had a huge applause to electro saying “ there must be a black Spider-Man out there somewhere “

I thought James Franco would make an appearance too

I must live in a town where everyone reads spoilers.

I never get the crowd reaction like yall do.

Like some laughs but never the energy yall play up.

And it was a packed house.

No crying for sure.

That’s evidence to the point about Peter’s actual intellect level within the MCU. Essentially he’s just one of many so nothing really stands out and he doesn’t really seem like a genius. Peter’s supposed to be like top 10 smartest in the world, but we aren’t sure if he was even near the top of his class.

But maybe he’s not in the MCU. Outside of Tony, Bruce, and Shuri, they haven’t really fleshed out levels of intellect. I would like it if they did. Simply hinting that T’Challa made his own suit didn’t do the character justice.
Eh, Peter's never really been top 10 smartest in Marvel. Doubt it in the MCU with all the characters they're about to introduce that were always around.

As for school, Peter becomes Spidey and starts slacking. They showed that in Homecoming. He understands everything but he never has the time to do the work to actually be top of his class.

Expect more of the same in college.

Accused of sexual misconduct and had to pay $2.2 million. Even Seth Rohan came out and said he wasn’t working with him any longer.
That last part is news to me.

Even Seth abandoned fam.

Last I recall was Allison Brie trying to explain away her relationship given she's married to his brother.

Last edited:
almost $600m worldwide in the first weekend and thats during pandemic (where some countries arent fully open) and without china

would have been an easy $1.5b to maybe close to $2b in regular times

Stupid Song needs to let mcu/Disney and feige cook

hes an actual high school kid.. even with all he had going was still one of those select couple that was on the academic team for the special school

but he has lil moments where you see dude is clearly very smart

like this exchange with falcon:

"Those wings carbon fiber?
"Is this stuff coming out of you!?"
"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ration, which, gotta say that's awesome man."
"I don't know if you've been in a fight before, but there's not usually this much talking."
"Alright, sorry. My bad."

hes an actual high school kid.. even with all he had going was still one of those select couple that was on the academic team for the special school

but he has lil moments where you see dude is clearly very smart

like this exchange with falcon:

"Those wings carbon fiber?
"Is this stuff coming out of you!?"
"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ration, which, gotta say that's awesome man."
"I don't know if you've been in a fight before, but there's not usually this much talking."
"Alright, sorry. My bad."
Yes, there was the exchange as well as other brief moments. Still, I don’t think Marvel has done a great job of it. NWH has been the best showing of it to date.

Back
Top Bottom