WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

36AFDD95-3EFD-428E-8B47-EFE9F339A9C4.jpeg
62E26B37-EB76-4027-819E-1920CDE1F664.jpeg
3B28545F-E746-4F3F-AC94-1FD0F7593C5D.jpeg
On repeat until I fall asleep. Don’t forget, I’m the multiple watch guy lol

Kevin Feige Doesn't Want Fans To Panic; Confirms SPIDER-MAN 4 Is In Active Development

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige reassured fans in an interview with The New York Times.

"Amy and I and Disney and Sony are talking about - yes, we’re actively beginning to develop where the story heads next, which I only say outright because I don’t want fans to go through any separation trauma like what happened after 'Far From Home,'" Feige confirmed, referring to Spider-Man 4. "That will not be occurring this time."

Spider-Man franchise producer Amy Pascal added to that (and we're giving you a spoiler warning here), teasing where Peter Parker's story could go next. "At the end of the movie we just made, you see Spider-Man make a momentous decision, one that you’ve never seen him make before. It’s a sacrifice. And that gives us a lot to work with for the next film."
Prob a NY based movie with lady Hawkeye, kingpin, daredevil etc

just got back from a second viewing

just as entertaining though the second half is so good that i kind of wanted to skip the beginning

noticed that when strange/peter messes up the first spell, stephen said that it shouldnt even happen or be possible, i think thats where the loki series event plays a part, it wouldnt have happened or possible otherwise?

Really hope Matty makes a cameo in Hawkeye. Hawkeye really delivered, what’s the next Disney + release. Hope it’s not Ms Marvel. 0 interest in the character and series.

Anyone got thoughts on next appearances for Wilson and Matt?

Wilson is most definitely in the finale. I’m not gonna hold my breathe to seeing DD though. I’ve yet to see them time a movie event with a tv show.

Don’t get me wrong, it’d be great but I don’t know, I would imagine both were written independently from each other so while the Fisk/Wilson connection is there, I don’t see the finale having both. Especially since the show is about Clint and Kate. DD just ain’t the kind of superhero to pull a duex ex machina to come out the blue and save the main show characters in the final episode.

its funny how after homecoming i was like "wow nice were gonna fast track peter parker" because they skipped the whole spider bite and uncle ben stuff.

and then they went and took 3 movies and 4.5 years for an origin story lol

Back
Top Bottom