WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man. That movie was still running though my mind last night. It has IW vibes.

I like how it jumps right into the plot and action since there’s no backstory needed for new villains.

Bryan Cranston wants that role.

1A01151F-3F37-4956-AF7D-C9FC91DFCB32.gif

B7A487C8-5E6C-4CBF-9225-F107D4DCF6BA.gif

“I want to play an antagonist a fraction smarter than the protagonist, never dumbed down to give the hero an easy win. That’s frustrating and boring to watch.
“Okay don’t talk about my personal life. (laughs) Actually, that was the character, I’ll admit. Mister Sinister was the character I was thinking about.
“I guess it’s a selfish standpoint. I don’t want to do a character that has been done several times before. I don’t want to be compared like “well, his Commissioner Gordon was yada yada yada” . I don’t want to do that. I want to take something that hasn’t been done.”

🔥

i wouldnt be surprised if he does NFTs
Peter Parker picks up a gig at a crypto start up doing blockchain work and coding where he later meets Brooklyn graffiti artist/habitual criminal Aaron Davis, who’s artwork inspires Peter to collaborate on an NFT project. Peter then meets Davis’ nephew, Miles, who is a art protégé of sorts with electrifying talent. Together they both learn that Aaron unfortunately matches the description of a local suspect tied to the unfriendly neighborhood crime lord, Kingpin.

Back
Top Bottom