WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Was watching POTC 3 and 5 the other day. I hope Depp gets his career back and not get the Franco Treatment after getting booted from the Mediocre Beasts franchize.

Bruh had the same energy during the infinity saga
wong.jpg

yall in here ungrateful to my dude wong

man was sorcerer supreme and this white dude came back and started giving him orders AND he delivered

or yall forget how all them people get there in the end of endgame??!

Last edited:
also, with no one now knowing peter is spiderman.. would be a great time to do kraven the hunter

Wong told no lies IMO. Said to keep him out of it then stayed out of it. Some therapists would say he made a “healthy” decision. This was more of an NY threat than anything truly big in the grand scheme of things.

Wong told no lies IMO. Said to keep him out of it then stayed out of it. Some therapists would say he made a “healthy” decision. This was more of an NY threat than anything truly big in the grand scheme of things.
Which is why he’s sorcerer supreme. The ancient one would never.

man expected an adult to keep some sneaky shhh quiet

maybe have a convo with the kid before you making a very large decision.. make sure he fully understands what's happening

man really was like "nice knowing you" right before he was going start

finale tonight

they really need spidey to swing in with his new suit and clint thanks spidey, not peter

but id take a daredevil cameo

both are very unlikely

Finale for you west-coasters only, as I'm not staying up to watch it from 2-3 AM. :smh::frown::angry:

But we ain't getting a Daredevil appearance tonight. :lol:

If Spider-Man shows up,
it will be the end of NWH where he is swinging in the new suit
& someone (Clint/Kate etc)
sees him swinging & comments on it.

Wouldn't expect any type of other occurrence/interaction to occur.

PO

As usual, people think they gonna have a huge reveal to end these shows.

Nobody is showing up. Y’all living in fantasy land

NY threat only? :lol: The post-credit scene suggests otherwise
As usual, people think they gonna have a huge reveal to end these shows.

Nobody is showing up. Y’all living in fantasy land
Loki had a pretty good one

NY threat only? :lol: The post-credit scene suggests otherwise

Loki had a pretty good one
Haha I meant the villains alone. Wong coming in once the multiverse stuff started getting out of wack would've made sense for sure though. I'm sure we'll see him in the next Dr. Strange doing his Sorcere Supreme thing, but if not then yeah he's benched forever.

Back
Top Bottom