WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Loki had a pretty good one

i mean all of them have had something of significance

falcon and winter soldier had ya boy finally become cap and then Elaine showing up

wandavision had Wanda finally become SW and grey vision

loki had the future big bad

what if had evil Dr strange and a real deal ultron

and we know we’re going get kingpin, at the least

If this the same North Dekalb NCtwin NCtwin and I used to frequent as teens back in 90s and early 2000s... It ain't much better my boy.

Yeap it is - the only thing left is a jewelry store, Marshalls, dollar tree and a comic book store. The mall was recently brought by a developer…

There’s nobody hardly there and it’s only $8. This my go to to duck off.

Guess you haven’t been near them parts in awhile - demographic have changed tremendously.

Last edited:
Bruh the ending of nwh plus the avengers musical…. If spodermang shows up tonight, it’s automatically the second best Disney plus series

On my first showing, Garfield caused an uproar with a mild reaction to Toney

On my second showing, Tobey got a larger applause when he came on screen.

Andrew was always the better Spider Man…Tobey was always the better Peter Parker…This movie reinforced that as an absolute fact…Both played those parts perfectly with the screen time they were given…

I mean they were even introduced in those specific personas…They kept Andrew on the wise cracking angle the whole time while Tobey bodied the nerd persona…Andrew came at him with stuff like the youth pastor comment and doubling down on the organic web shooters…Meanwhile Tobey just rolled with it in good fun like a guy who’s been treated like a nerd his whole life would do…

Webb and Feige understood the strengths both brought to the role and took total advantage for this movie…

:lol: @ James Franco in a Marvel tentpole in 2021.

wink-james-franco.gif

Ha! This movie has the makings of a movie everyone loves at first, then around the 5 year mark everyone turns on it and points out all the plot holes. :lol:
You mean like the majority of the movies plot focusing on SP “fixing” the villains so that when they return to their universe they have a chance to live...yet we get no actual follow up showing whether his “fixes” actually worked?

For all we know they still died and all that was for naught, including losing the last of your family (tho I do think Uncle Ben is alive in the MCU).

This movie took the most round about, fan-serviced way to finally land on the “with great power comes great responsibility” nexus moment and, in turn, created a significant amount of plot holes that can’t be ignored. And Aunt May, as she’s dying, in the aftermath of Electro and GG going bonkers, has the audacity to tell Peter “you did the right thing.”

**** :lol::lol:

this flick is lit.....
leave it at that....
9/10
electro swiping the stark reactor scene...

too dope
thank u sir....

Last edited:
Not getting my hopes up to see Spidey in his new suit during the finale.

Expect disappointment and you will not be disappointed lol.

Honestly, I don't care to see him or Daredevil at all in this. Plenty of storylines that need closure.

Clint/Yelena
Kate/Her Mom & Fiance
Echo/#2 Dude
The watch
Kingpin MCU acting debut.

If you wan't to stick Spidey/Daredevil in this, that's fine, but do it on a Mid-Credit/Post Credit scene.

PO

Not getting my hopes up to see Spidey in his new suit during the finale.

Expect disappointment and you will not be disappointed lol.
Where is this idea even coming from? Even the DD one?

Daredevil will be a part of the She-Hulk D+ series and most likely the next time you see Murdock and first time in costume.

Daredevil will be a part of the She-Hulk D+ series and most likely the next time you see Murdock and first time in costume.

No idea.

Obviously for DD, he's from the Netflix show like KP, plus
he was in NWH
so that has people thinking I'm guessing.

Spider-Man though? Beats me. :lol:
I can't see an appearance work for him unless it's something I talked about on the last page.

Something about these Disney + shows that always has everyone wanting someone to appear that started with WV. :rofl:

PO

I think it's just people talking at the fact Spidey swings above Rockefeller Center and the final battle in Hawkeye seems to take place there as well.

trying to figure out whats gon’ happen and who’s gon show up is maybe 73% if the conversation in this thread and finding out how wrong we are is part of the fun

yall gon drop your jaws when you find out the dude in the suit is actually….

1640152308403.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom