WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

prof x appears in Dr Strange 2

i think it’ll be earlier than that since its been announced and has a director already

Also latest rumor is that Mister Fantastic also got added in with the reshoots that just ended…

prof x appears in Dr Strange 2

i think it’ll be earlier than that since its been announced and has a director already
Yup, announced as end of this phase so 2024 the latest. Disney not messing around since they got their studios in Atlanta and Australia.

Andrew was always the better Spider Man…Tobey was always the better Peter Parker…This movie reinforced that as an absolute fact…Both played those parts perfectly with the screen time they were given…

I mean they were even introduced in those specific personas…They kept Andrew on the wise cracking angle the whole time while Tobey bodied the nerd persona…Andrew came at him with stuff like the youth pastor comment and doubling down on the organic web shooters…Meanwhile Tobey just rolled with it in good fun like a guy who’s been treated like a nerd his whole life would do…

Webb and Feige understood the strengths both brought to the role and took total advantage for this movie…
I dunno I feel like Garfield was still a great Peter Parker. I remember reading Spider-Man as a kid in the 90s and he was always a little bit insecure and defensive until he learns his friendly neighborhood role. Garfield's Peter lost his parents with no explanation as a young child. I think any of his moments with Ben in TASM 1 or his argument with May about his dad halfway through TASM 2 were better than anything that had emotional weight in Tobey's movies. Dude straight up looks like he's laughing when Harry dies in Spider-Man 3.

MY brothers!!

bro....why was WandaWision so dope lmaoooo. Dawg. After like epsidoe 1, show was the goods. After episode 3, it was money. Hella enjoyed it.

Probably my favorite so far, like many of you guys said. I've always had a thing for the beings with telekinesis and mind powers or magic. Wanda strong af. and bae. it's wild whenever i see her, i just see mary kate n ashley doing all this stuff :lol: she way cuter though, and healthy lolll but still. Them face genes skrong.

It's why I want Jean Grey to come and wreak havoc.

White Vision weird af lol. Looking like some Columbia XI's

Last edited:
Well, I wonder how
Fisk
is going to be retconned now. That’s a cheap way to use the character. And what’s up with the
Tommy Bahama look?

Also, Hawkeye’s wife is
confirmed as Agent 19/Mockingbird

trying to figure out whats gon’ happen and who’s gon show up is maybe 73% if the conversation in this thread and finding out how wrong we are is part of the fun

yall gon drop your jaws when you find out the dude in the suit is actually….

1640152308403.jpeg
one of my favorite. nightcrawler pappy.

finale was cool, nothing earth shattering

:lol: at jack just slicing people up, dude arrived at the party with a sword for some reason

kingpin being op is cool, no way he’s dead

cool to see trick arrows for a bit of fun

sorry but the damn larpers are dumb and unnecessary

hawkwife was in shield, eh but hawkdude bringing his mistress home to meet his wife :smh:

kate and yelena dynamic is plenty fun, looking forward to more of that in young avengers though yelena shouldve handled her with ease but whatever

:rofl: at the musical end credit, they gon release this as a music video on yt tomorrow

In for West Coast Avengers now.

Hawkeye
Mockingbird
Kate Bishop
Rhody
White Vision
Scarlet Witch
US Agent
Yelena
Hope Van Dyne

The finale was decent enough.

Wilson Fisk obviously isn't dead, otherwise he would have been killed onscreen.

The music video at the end. :lol:

Kingpin vs Kate was way better than Kingpin vs Daredevil.

Kingpin vs Kate was a true 1-on-1 matchup while Kingpin vs Daredevil ended up being a triple threat with Bullseye. Also the smoke and mirrors with Vanessa in that fight took away from it.

Kate Bishop vs Kingpin gave me Super Shredder vs The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the end of TMNT2 Secret of the Ooze vibes.

If yall thought Strange Supreme vs UltraVision was a fight..it cant compare to Super Shredder vs TMNT or Katherine Bishop vs Wilson Fisk.

Back
Top Bottom