WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

E0580AB1-8793-49A5-B4BA-691B18ED4F3D.png
She’s so damn fine 😍

You gon be waiting for like 3 more years at least.
Im thinking no X-men till they wrap up whatever big event movie theyre building to with all this multiverse and kang stuff (Secret Wars?). They'll get F4 in there and that'll lead into the event imo. So maybe X-men 2027 earliest :lol:

prof x appears in Dr Strange 2
that prof x is supposedly a variant played by Patrick Stewart and wont be the main MCU one we will eventually get.

Last edited:
Yeap it is - the only thing left is a jewelry store, Marshalls, dollar tree and a comic book store. The mall was recently brought by a developer…

There’s nobody hardly there and it’s only $8. This my go to to duck off.

Guess you haven’t been near them parts in awhile - demographic have changed tremendously.

Wow. I knew it was a dead mall, used to be IT back in the day. The arcade was amazing for us 15, 16 year olds back in the day. But nah last movie I saw there was Texas Chainsaw massacre back in 03 when I was 19

So what Kingpin do we have?
Is he from the Netflix show, where everything that happened there is canon?
Or is this a new MCU version of him?
The cane introduction & his attire in his fight with Kate, leads me to believe the latter, but I wasn't sure.

PO

The cane introduction & his attire in his fight with Kate, leads me to believe the latter, but I wasn't sure.

PO
I have a feeling they will neither confirm nor deny the events of any of those series.

PO
Seems like a newish version going forward. Like they borrowed what they liked, added more comic accurate stuff like his strength and improved it.

Back
Top Bottom