WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

antman is a great example

i can watch the michael Peña scenes on YouTube.. there are couple YouTube channels that will explain any Easter eggs.. and the whole end credit scene is available

I can save my money and wait til that shh gets on Disney plus

Mike is actually the consensus GOAT in hoops and we know for damn sure Tony isn't in MCU. I'll leave it at that. It was a great cultural nod and I appreciated it haha! Look if we want to do ___ is the NBA version of ___ in MCU I got time. Thanos being MJ is closer than anyone else.
That last part doesn't even make sense.
Where is Marvel without Blade?
Living off Spider-Man movies.

Just cuz you the first don't mean you the most important.
in the comics, sounds like theyre setting up mutants as dviants... maybe an evolution of them?

maybe thats why they wanted the eternals movie out to set up how mutants came to be?

Sounds like a wild retcon :lol:

Mutants originally were a product of the celestials manipulating humanity as well as the reason Hulks exists, Spider ppl, super soldiers, etc.

Mutants being deviants or evolved deviants is one way to make Eternals more important in the comics.
Yea losing your girl, all your friends and anyone who knew you on top of the family he lost and watching His mentor die..

yup seems free to me

1643407418855.gif
Hes free of them cuz theyre either dead or don't know him anymore.

When you really think about it he no longer has to worry about ant of those ppl.

Direct connection to when Peter went all in on being Spider-Man. Was a bit unhealthy but had a point and advantage.

gotta stop eatin all them carbs…

Why are you weight watching? :lol:

Last edited:
Aaron Taylor Johnson was mentioned in that article as well & if he was ever casted I feel that would be a bit confusing seeing he was Pietro in the MCU & will be Kraven on the Sony side.

PO
He played Liz Olsen's husband in Godzilla, so I thought it would be weird since he's her brother in Age of Ultron, but I was able to look past it...

I think he’ll make a better Cyclops, imo.
A real short one :lol:
He played Liz Olsen's husband in Godzilla, so I thought it would be weird since he's her brother in Age of Ultron, but I was able to look past it...
I mean sure but Godzilla isn't a part of the MCU :lol:

Where as Sony Spiderverse and MCU are pretty connected at this point.

Aaron Taylor Johnson was mentioned in that article as well & if he was ever casted I feel that would be a bit confusing seeing he was Pietro in the MCU & will be Kraven on the Sony side.

PO
Im starting to feel like the whole WV/Ralph Bohner thing was just testing the waters on using the multiverse concept to swap actors in and out.

Back
Top Bottom