WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m glad disney is changing up the release schedule, since they’re releasing the first 2 episodes of obi wan

i hope with future marvel shows they also do this

I’m glad disney is changing up the release schedule, since they’re releasing the first 2 episodes of obi wan

ms marvel and she-hulk is still releasing wednesdays

didnt they do that with the wandavision premiere?

Don’t think so.. Wanda and what If I specifically skipped weeks just to let them pile up.. and then with wandavision, I figured it best to let all build up and I watched the night of the finale

Really doubt we ever see the netflix approach.
With the current setup of weekly wednesdays, they have numerous content that's comes out from youtube creators & in depth social media discussion surrounding the episode etc.

EVERYONE is talking about their shows when they come out, which is what they want.

The truth is if they had the netflix approach, people would watch the whole thing in one day/or multiple episodes in one day & it just won't be conversed or appreciated as much & people will be like what's next immediately.

For me, the build up to the next episode is much more enjoyable on a weekly basis.

PO

Really doubt we ever see the netflix approach.
With the current setup of weekly wednesdays, they have numerous content that's comes out from youtube creators & in depth social media discussion surrounding the episode etc.

EVERYONE is talking about their shows when they come out, which is what they want.

The truth is if they had the netflix approach, people would watch the whole thing in one day/or multiple episodes in one day & it just won't be conversed or appreciated as much & people will be like what's next immediately.

For me, the build up to the next episode is much more enjoyable on a weekly basis.

PO

i wouldn’t say the Netflix approach

but I think the Amazon prime approach with certain shows is called for

Invincible is a great example.. it was some new shh to most folks.. having those first couple episodes was huge to get people in.. especially with the first episode being as slow as it was before the ending

Eternals was good, Jessica Jones is awesome.
1721D9F3-E593-468E-AE7D-D69FE52C57BA.jpeg

Especially about Jessica Jones. Didn’t even realize there was a season 3.

i wouldn’t say the Netflix approach

but I think the Amazon prime approach with certain shows is called for

Invincible is a great example.. it was some new shh to most folks.. having those first couple episodes was huge to get people in.. especially with the first episode being as slow as it was before the ending

Yeah, I feel you.
I just don't see them doing that often/if it all anymore due to what i said above. But we shall see!

PO

Heard reviews for ms marvel are excellent
I was lucky enough to get to watch the first 2 episodes and thought it was great! I had zero expectations and hadn't even watched a trailer for it. It's a fun and easy watch, suitable for families with kids of all ages. My children (8 & 10) were into it and we all wanted more once those first 2 ep's were done. Sucks we have to wait nearly a month for ep.3 now.

I can’t remember the last time I had Taco Bell, but some Flatiron 4 pepper blend with some duck eggs each morning has me that type of way :lol:

I know nothing of the story of Gorr the God Butcher, but I’ve wanted to see Bale in the MCU, and him being a villain is hopefully as satisfying as him being the dark knight.

I am curious to see the cutting-room floor of a CGI version of Gorr in some extras though.

Them Taco Bell runs no joke, have you feeling like you did a detox with that grade D beef. Taste so good under the influence.
I must constantly be under the influence cuz Taco Bell always smacks…. But it is a guilty pleasure I eat like twice a year lol

Back
Top Bottom