WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

B0685F67-4333-498F-BB56-98D967C1795C.jpeg

C9342B6A-DA30-4BF9-B0BD-51B80DD391AB.jpeg

Saw these two quotes from him this week and found it interesting. You could probably tell what kind of mindset he has on things and most of the reviews seem on point with what he asked for.

So I’m ok with him directing stuff but he should definitely not be allowed to have full reign of the writing AND directing.

So Taika directed and wrote love and thunder. As opposed to just directing ragnarok. This makes sense now. Dude on AM radio gave a good review about it as a two hour long bad SNL skit
This reminds me of that quote he had a couple years ago where he poked fun at fans saying he'll ruin your mythos in a second. Dude's an egomaniacal clown.

Since Endgame...Marvel is 2/5 (Black Widow, don't count, movie should been before Endgame, it didn't matter since we knew she died in Endgame) for me it Shang-Chi and Spidey...Eternals was a snooze fest..Doc Strange 2 was just...interference from studio and America was boring...and Thor was just boring...wasted Gorr and was too silly. Nothing felt like it was in danger. Disney need to get the Russo back..cause these new writers sucks...

right… so its better to troll a thread/movie in another thread/movie? anyone can apply the same sh*tty logic you do for marvel to dc… your reasoning goes beyond just going to this thread too

and its not trolling if people genuinely dislike the film, theyre just talking here but you take offense on it like its your child being abused

i dont understand why this is something you cant comprehend

and again if it offends you so much, there’s the door… still not sure hwy you’re keep replying after saying you hate it here so much

i can go deeper and write a damn novel but its really a waste of time
he's begging people to like the movie so that it won't hurt his feelings.

Just finished seeing it I liked it
I still do t understand the hammer situation though we literally seen Cap use the hammer in
End Game
one of the issues I have. never explained how it came to be plus it destroyed the mythos of Mjolnir. the whole storyline pretty much is a poor parody of Thor and the Asgardians. didn't mind having Jodie Foster back but her role was just so out of place and execution was very poor.

Since Endgame...Marvel is 2/5 (Black Widow, don't count, movie should been before Endgame, it didn't matter since we knew she died in Endgame) for me it Shang-Chi and Spidey...Eternals was a snooze fest..Doc Strange 2 was just...interference from studio and America was boring...and Thor was just boring...wasted Gorr and was too silly. Nothing felt like it was in danger. Disney need to get the Russo back..cause these new writers sucks...

Just rewatched IW and the Russo’s Thor was the perfect balance of confidence and quirky charm. His role was also cool for what it was in Endgame so yeah, next Thor movie needs a change of pace as far as a director goes because this Taika Thor ain’t it.

Making more eternals movies would be a mistake. None of those characters were interesting.
Since when is making money a mistake? :lol:

Y'all dudes seem to consistently not get how this works.

If we went by movies only get made if they have interesting characters we'd be on Iron Man 16 and there wouldn't be any more than one Thor movie.

Since when is making money a mistake? :lol:

Y'all dudes seem to consistently not get how this works.

If we went by movies only get made if they have interesting characters we'd be on Iron Man 16 and there wouldn't be any more than one Thor movie.
making money is not a mistake although such certain type of investment could affect future endeavors from your hardcore customer base or bread and butter if your sole objective is mainly to expand with unsatisfactory product and give your loyal fanbase the middle finger. e.g. just look at what happened to MTV, Blizzard.

Just rewatched IW and the Russo’s Thor was the perfect balance of confidence and quirky charm. His role was also cool for what it was in Endgame so yeah, next Thor movie needs a change of pace as far as a director goes because this Taika Thor ain’t it.
Love and Thunder Thor. Man just thinking back at that opening act with him on that planet. As a complete dufus. Even the guardians thought he was a freaking idiot.

Wonder what the next avengers movie roster is going to look like. Right now a lot of characters are spin-offs of bigger heroes. Need to see Blade, Daredevil, and the Xmen getting in the mix.

walked out halfway to go eat during this piece of ****

i want Thor to be badass again. not lookin like this :smh:

GraveWindingDonkey-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom