WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thor Love and Thunder…
I enjoyed it. 6.9/8. It’s not perfect at all but I had fun. I laughed at majority of the jokes.
Loved the ending.

Gosh. The stupid handshake with quill. The van damme splits stopping the cars

Horrible. Just horrible

This reminds me of that quote he had a couple years ago where he poked fun at fans saying he'll ruin your mythos in a second. Dude's an egomaniacal clown.
I’m sure he’s a nice guy but every interview I’ve ever seen of him just comes off as somebody who smells their own farts. You would think he’s scorcese with how he talks

Reactions: OTG
making money is not a mistake although such certain type of investment could affect future endeavors from your hardcore customer base or bread and butter if your sole objective is mainly to expand with unsatisfactory product and give your loyal fanbase the middle finger. e.g. just look at what happened to MTV, Blizzard.
It won't.

So this aint a problem for Marvel studios or Disney.

Also Marvel's bread and butter customer base are not their hardcore fans :lol:

It won't.

So this aint a problem for Marvel studios or Disney.

Also Marvel's bread and butter customer base are not their hardcore fans :lol:
well I dunno about their bread and butter, but surely they closed a lot of their Disney stores.

Remember people, it's ok to not like something. Understanding should go both ways.

but its a movie about GODS so maybe yall just cant relate that why yall hate…

1657482422495.gif

I was entertained, it was cool, but not my favorite MCU flick. Some of the same criticism though, too much Taika and too much dumb Thor at the wrong time. I actually enjoy this iteration of Thor but he's gotta have a limit like in IW/Endgame. The way some of y'all act like it was the worst movie ever or talking about walking out halfway is wild OD. Some folks just shouldn't be exposed to critical review before viewing anything.

Taika def came up with the scriot while sandwiched betwixt Tessa Thompson and Rita Oral

I was thinking too how Tessa must’ve made a nice payday for minimal work from Taika. She might be the only Asgardian not in a hurry to enter Valhalla. She decided to sit it out at the end:lol:

Can’t believe the disrespect to the Warriors 3 too.

I see what y’all saying about IW/end game Thor being the right amount of corny but you gotta realize he was only in parts of the movie so of course just a taste of that is going to be good. But love and thunder was his dedicated film so you’re going to get that small sample size in a full on 2hrish movie.

Well there's a scene where he's supposed to be comforting kids in danger (not a spoiler) and he's so goofy the kids are like aight man, this is hopeless. I'm like aight man, pull it back.

Back
Top Bottom