WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I see what y’all saying about IW/end game Thor being the right amount of corny but you gotta realize he was only in parts of the movie so of course just a taste of that is going to be good. But love and thunder was his dedicated film so you’re going to get that small sample size in a full on 2hrish movie.
So the first Thor movie was not a full movie about Thor?

They filmed infinity war and endgame back to back. Couldn’t have. It works fine as is. The reason you may feel it doesn’t is because the main character passed before it. May feel it was pointless when it released but it set up things for the future in the MCU.

so did thor not bother trying to meld mjolnir back together?
After Hela destroyed mjlonir I don’t think Thor returned to earth until the end of Infinity War. Then he immediately moved on to a Thanos-killing weapon.

Awww man. This might be worse than him dying that way all imploding and collapsing on himself.

To come back looking like MODOK? :lol: Big ol head and tiny limbs.

Stoll about to kill it tho.

Point taken...they could have did that still before Endgame..
Nah. They couldn’t. MCU still hasn’t done 4 movies in one year.

Last edited:
Wish MODOK went to Jim Carrey.
After Carey made those comments about superhero movies and I think specifically Marvel and then went and did Kick-*** 2 he knows he'd be or look like too much of a hypocrite if he went and became a Marvel supervillain.

Just watched.

Gorr the God Butcher had such a great story that could’ve been told but they gave us such a mid movie

Movie was hilarious though.

All of the scenes with Thor and Stormbreaker and the goats has me rollin

Glad Jane is gone

Tired of the 80s rock music in marvel films

Glossing over and having Jane become Thor so quick was lazy

Gorr wasn’t given justice

The idea of Thor butting heads with Zeus got me hype

Last edited:
Just watched.

Such a great story that could’ve been told in a mid movie.

Glad Jane is gone

Tired of the 80s rock music in marvel films

Glossing over and having Jane become Thor so quick was lazy

Gorr wasn’t given justice

The idea of Thor butting heads with Zeus got me hype
Except Zeus was made to be a bigger idiot than Thor

I doubt it. I think Marvel found what works and will stick with it. They can keep the silliness. Just tone it down.
Yeah they should keep it, it revived the franchise. Just saying every single new interaction, from young to old can't be "this guy's an idiot". Especially with the legend he has across the universe as the guy.

I was dying at the Van Dam splits :lol:

I enjoyed the movie, I laughed a lot and the fight scenes were good. Love me some 80’s rock. Gorr having a real motivation and some smarts made for a good villain. A lot of awkward moments and drawn out/overdone comedy for sure.

The ending left a bitter taste though, like the immediate change of heart by Gorr. Plus if he was smarter, you gotta wish for more than that “bring my daughter back AND let me survive”.

I actually ended up liking Jane at the end and was sad she ended up dying. Reminded me of IM2 with the palladium but without the happy ending :frown:

Super weird to have this girl who’s dad you just basically killed and now you’re her new dad and you gotta live out both your lives like that and everything’s okie doke.

Thor gotta be the most tragic character never get close to him you end up dead.

I enjoyed the movie, I laughed a lot and the fight scenes were good. Love me some 80’s rock. Gorr having a real motivation and some smarts made for a good villain. A lot of awkward moments and drawn out/overdone comedy for sure.

The ending left a bitter taste though, like the immediate change of heart by Gorr. Plus if he was smarter, you gotta wish for more than that “bring my daughter back AND let me survive”.

I actually ended up liking Jane at the end and was sad she ended up dying. Reminded me of IM2 with the palladium but without the happy ending :frown:

Super weird to have this girl who’s dad you just basically killed and now you’re her new dad and you gotta live out both your lives like that and everything’s okie doke.

Thor gotta be the most tragic character never get close to him you end up dead.
movie was hinting that Thor wanted to settled down with Jane and have a kid. Jane’s last wish was for that girl to be taken care of. So Thor is doing that out of Love for Jane. Love saved the deities.

Back
Top Bottom