WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Not even sure who's currently on the avengers team. Their base / headquarters is also destroyed.

Her being stronger is just how it is.

Why she didn’t immediately kill Thanos is due to plot.

Same reason Wanda didn’t kill him.

No story if you want to ask those questions.

I don’t even like calling that MCU version Professor Hulk. Seems dumber and weaker.

I bet even Joe Fixit would beat him up.
Yeah we certainly done talking if you think even Joe Fixit is washing Thanos. Dude handled small time crime bosses and could only come out at night.
main-qimg-29fa537b9238ab8669840f654c4634f7-lq.jpg

What happened to War Machine, Hulk, Capt America, etc?
Cap is now a regular human but he can fly.
War Machine for a long time was a US operative first. Probably went back to that.
Hulk is pretty aimless. Still a hero but doing his own thing.

Plus with daddy Warbucks Stark gone and Fury off doing his own thing the "Avengers" are poor again. Nobody around to organize and fund them.

I imagine the next time they form it'll be more organic initially.

Yeah we certainly done talking if you think even Joe Fixit is washing Thanos. Dude handled small time crime bosses and could only come out at night.
main-qimg-29fa537b9238ab8669840f654c4634f7-lq.jpg
:lol: Yeah you didn’t read what I said properly.

Your whole last post for some reason was about Prof Hulk, Joe, and MCU Hulk. That’s what I replied to.

I was talking about MCU Hulk

But it doesn’t matter, just post pictures

Y’all think they will explore Omega Mutant power once the X-men comes into play? I know it will take time.
Also shoutout to Sins of Sinister. Very great read if y’all want to pass some time.
Sinister pretty much took over, Storm new leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants. Can’t wait to see how everything shapes out.

I thought the movie was aiight. Probably slightly above average. I thought the action was good. I enjoyed Jonathan Majors’ performance (as well as Michelle Pfiefer’s).

So during the first mid credit scene, who was the third variant next to Immortus and Rama Tut?

Also looking forward to Loki Season 2.

Speculation that it's Kang Prime or the one that will eventually interact with the variant that is to become Ironlad

Cap is now a regular human but he can fly.
War Machine for a long time was a US operative first. Probably went back to that.
Hulk is pretty aimless. Still a hero but doing his own thing.

Plus with daddy Warbucks Stark gone and Fury off doing his own thing the "Avengers" are poor again. Nobody around to organize and fund them.

I imagine the next time they form it'll be more organic initially.
It hasn’t really been expressly stated or touched on.

It’s wild there wouldn’t be a group to counter major threats.

Enjoyable movie. Kang is a monster and I know there's variants but it didn't feel right seeing him catch a L to only the Ant-man family. I look forward to the other variants tho and their approach to the heroes.

Too much Cassie. That speech was so cringey. Compare that to Andy Serkis in Andor. :smh: Kang was the highlight. Marvel finally getting their villains right. Namor was highlight of Wakanda as well.

These phases have been hovering around C- to B the last few years. Save this universe F4. Yall are our last hope…|l

5.7/8

Last edited:
Kang was masterful and JM is an amazing actor. I loved this movie and give it the highest rating that I can. This movie is a bridge to a Kang story that is very interesting to me. Kang is a different kind of threat than Thanny. He's more cerebral than Thanos but Thanos was no idiot. I like where things are going.

Kang gave me Killmonger villain vibes which I love. He has bigger fish to try and a larger purpose. Finding out what that purpose is will be a fun ride.

Literally can’t comprehend the “worst mcu” flick mantra.

I respect folks right to complain and don’t care for the mcu like it’s my child. Just honestly don’t know how you a marvel fan enough to go talk about it online (which means you’re marvel literate) to then watch it and think it sucked? Seriously don’t understand. Good acting. Funny times. Decent action. Introducing kang. Etc.

To each their own though.

weird thought because dude was owning the "army" with ease but then it came to facing the antman family and he stopped using his op powers

I was dead when he was murking randoms at the end and did a triple jab. Looked like he was having fun with that:lol:

Literally can’t comprehend the “worst mcu” flick mantra.

I respect folks right to complain and don’t care for the mcu like it’s my child. Just honestly don’t know how you a marvel fan enough to go talk about it online (which means you’re marvel literate) to then watch it and think it sucked? Seriously don’t understand. Good acting. Funny times. Decent action. Introducing kang. Etc.

To each their own though.
It was enjoyable at times to me and I don’t think it’s actually bad. I’m not the toughest critic, or trying to be one, just speaking honestly from my initial reaction, which is I can’t recall a MCU film I finished and enjoyed less.

I like Kang, thought Majors was good. Personally, I just don’t care for Ant Man or any of the core characters in his story. Glad my kids enjoyed it, and the visuals were excellent, but I just thought it was aight.

Back
Top Bottom