WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

What you're doing is jumping off a cliff and crying cuz no one told you how high it was lol

Naw bruh. Just trying to establish a common courtesy among posters. (Which has always been implemented as far as ive seen)

Seems like it makes ok to just do this from now on. And its not. A lot of people dont care about spoilers. . But a lot still do. *hence the spoiler tag button*
Which one would preface typically.

Ofcourse this is a topic you don't happen to care whether or not your spoiled in so its non chalant for you.

But beleive if there is anything that you dont want to be spoiled on and this just happened youd address it also.

again, fruitless.......

wasn't something you cared about so ofcourse you dont see the point in it.

Just remember courtesy.

He was being courteous by putting it in a spoiler in the first place
roll.gif
I thought I was being courteous. At one point, I was jus gon flat out say it because it was posted as news before, but I had a nice thought for a change. Whatever. Are we not gonna discuss how garbage Caps team looks?

That team looks so ******* weak though :lol:

I feel bad for them almost. They need a Hulk. Give them Spidey too. The way it's looking Ant-Man might be the dude that switches sides :lol:

I hope the writing doesn't end up weak to make it seem they're a match for Tony and Rhodey let alone Vision.

I see hype for SW but she's not the SW from the comics. She has telekinesis and can manipulate your mind if she gets close enough to you. Plus in the comics if you aint reading House of M or Disassembled historically she just has bad luck powers :lol: which is actually more useful than her movie powers so far.

Like I'm kinda hoping Black Panther does remain neutral cuz adding him to Stark's side would be overkill. Now you got somebody that can wash Hawkeye, Carter, Cap, Falcon, and WS.

Don't you guys think that Vision will have an epiphany or something and he ends up sitting out the fight? Like he won't feel like fighting Cap or any other heroes that just doesn't seem like a threat to humanity? I could also see Caps team posing a conundrum to Vision and give him some logic where he just doesn't see it viable to fight his friends?

Maybe he switches sides because of SW? I know they've only very slightly hinted on their relationship but some times could pass and they could've gotten closer between AoU and CW?

Seems like Vision is OP no matter which side he is on.

Sounds like the Dr. Strange and The Thing cop out :smh:

CW had so many weak excuses for certain heroes left either cuz they were too powerful or they didn't want to damage their character.

Just read through 15 pages of this thread (sans the text walls :lol: )

Patiently waiting on the "spoilers" civil war meme

edit: it worries me that the comic guys (quesada, bendis, etc) getting downgraded via no more MCC. i know the movies have their own "lives" but the nerd in me gets mad when movie things arent accurate or not as i remember it :lol: like a quality control

Last edited:
That's not really an unreasonable request if you guys are gonna start talking about everything and the kitchen sink in here. What's being spoiled? next week's love and hip hop? don't care. Something MCU related? care.

GUIDEBOOK TO THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE – MARVEL’S IRON MAN

Written by MIKE O’SULLIVAN & THE OHOTMU TEAM

Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO

On-Sale in October!

View media item 1704850

Last edited:
It's like every week/month that someone says that the bubble has burst or there's fatigue or it has jumped the shark. :lol:

These films are still making bank and bad ones are actually far and few in between these days. And by bad I mean Fant4stic bad.

Back
Top Bottom