WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That pic of Thanos has been out for months
laugh.gif
why are yall trippin
indifferent.gif

i was going to catch up on reading through this thread and now you spoiled it for me

:lol: @ the idea of SW dying in this film. Is Cap just gonna surrender?

Zemo is gonna have to have something big on his side as far as threats go.

Who's most likely to switch sides? I'd say out of the bunch, Vision, BP, and BW. It's gon take Vision or BP to make it even. I just can't see Vision changing sides. BW wouldn't matter much. BP. Maybe.

Wow, the farm scene could've been even more boring :lol:

Whedon must've really thought fans would respond positively to the Banner and BW romance.

Also, that Thor scene is terrible. Like forget unnecessary. It isn't good. Guess they were trying to find other stuff for the heroes to do solo to address this Ultron problem and they didn't come up with many good subplots or mini tasks.

All in all not much missed in these deleted scenes.

Yeah, that Thor pool scene really was out of place. If he simply had a vision from the mind control that would have been enough for him to not have to reach out to Selvag.

Also

Olsen then casually offered praised for her Civil War co-star Daniel Brühl, who plays Baron Zemo in the movie. "Brühl is an incredible actor and he's playing the main villain in it," she assured. "And he's incredible! It's a movie about people as opposed to robots this time. So it's darker and it's allowed to be darker because it gets more in the mindset of humans rather than machines."

Thor's third movie will be the same as Iron Man's third movie

Naah son, just chill with that nonsense. :lol: Not sure why you'd even type that foolishness into existence :smh: A universe where all the 3rd films in the franchise are as bad as Iron Man 3 is the darkest one by far.

Back
Top Bottom