WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Again its a joke now,because its something yourr not concerned with but in other threads its a big deal and you will get that person who will be generally upset by that.
But whatever have fun.

Let's make books for movies :stoneface:
What are you stonefacing? The entire MCU is based off books.

This is just a guidebook.

No different than the Marvel comics handbook, probably with more summaries and a timeline.
It's like every week/month that someone says that the bubble has burst or there's fatigue or it has jumped the shark. :lol:

These films are still making bank and bad ones are actually far and few in between these days. And by bad I mean Fant4stic bad.
At this point I believe some ppl just want things to jump the shark because they don't like it.

Just stop watching it if the movies no longer entertain you.

100+ pg thread going strong and you asking if you think things are whack now. Take that to the FOX or DC/WB thread. They the ones that got to worry about that. Bubble could burst tomorrow. Marvel already made over 3 bill off this.

I thought yall saw it in the Infinity War announcement that's been out 8 months from October when they announced from El Capitan, my bad 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
In the actual movie it's pretty clear after IM's team washes Cap's team they team up to take down the villain that will no doubt be the cause of it all and be threatening to take control/kill a bunch of ppl while the heroes were fighting each other.

Doubt the the main issue that caused both sides to fight gets a definitive winner or even a resolution. Compromise at best.

Cap's team will be on the verge of 'winning' and show mercy. Then they'll both team up to beat up on the real bad guy. The end.

:lol: @ "verge of winning"

How?

If this happens I can already see dudes preparing their defense and arguments for bad writing; "It makes total sense how the Flacon was able to defeat the Vision with his drone and how Hawkeye took out Iron Man with that special arrow."

^ Interesting. I really hope SW isn't killed off. Nor is any of the villians in this film.

Just to confirm, she isn't a Inhuman right? Her powers were created by experiments from Von Strucker?

Side note: Watched Age of Ultron last night and it's still an enjoyable film.

Back
Top Bottom