WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Along with the rumor that Vision will be switching sides, he's also going to leave Earth after Civil War. Seems to make sense seeing how he has one of the stones, and Thanos trying to complete the gauntlet. It's possible he could show up in Guardians, or he could be in Thor as well seeing how I remember the Mind Stone was involved in Thors vision in AOU.

i don't really care either way but it'll be nice for him to rock the chain mail at least once

:lol: I felt like I was getting attacked for my fashion taste for a second

So Vision gets the Spidey switch sides plot twist. Then gets a little Dr. Manhattan sprinkled on him.

Hopefully Thanos kills him.

So Vision gets the Spidey switch sides plot twist. Then gets a little Dr. Manhattan sprinkled on him.

Hopefully Thanos kills him.
Damn android and his lack of loyalty.  Thanos gon definitely snatch the stone out his fohead.

Marvel might be cancelling Iron FIst Series for Punisher

MARVEL CONSIDERING REPLACING IRON FIST WITH PUNISHER SERIES

Our source (who first gave us a heads up about Marvel planning a Moon Knight series) has informed us that Marvel is considering replacing the Iron Fist series that was initially planned with a Punisher series. When I asked for some elaboration, this is what I received:

Marvel can’t quite seem to figure out how to put Iron Fist into the equation and time is running out. They’re very pleased with Jon Bernthal’s portrayal of Frank Castle for Season 2 of Daredevil and know that the fans have a great appreciation for the character. They also know that a Punisher series would be much cheaper and more marketable. They have a contract with Netflix and have to do something. It appears that for this phase of shows, time is running thin for Iron Fist.

I wonder if any of this stuff is real :lol:

:lol: @ Punisher ending up ruling with DD, Luke, and Jessica. Not believable.

She is supposedly going to be Mantis via Deadline

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 has added a new member to the team of galactic heroes, casting French actress Pom Klementieff, best known in the U.S. for her role in Spike Lee’s remake of Oldboy. Klementieff’s role is being kept under wraps for now, but we’re told she’ll be playing the superhero Mantis.

Introduced on the pages of Avengers #112 in 1973 and created by Steve Englehart and Don Heck, Mantis is the half-Vietnamese, half-German daughter of the antihero Libra, and a martial arts expert with psychic abilities and ties to the alien Kree race. Since 2007 the character has appeared as an uneasy member of the Guardians as a kind of ship’s counselor and has played a key role in recent storylines involving the team, most notably in the Secret Invasion crossover. The character is also tied closely to Thanos, played by Josh Brolin in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Marvel conducted a wide search for an actress of Asian descent, leading to much speculation that Mantis would appear in Guardians 2.

View media item 1767645

Last edited:
So if they don't do Iron Fist, they'll just run with 3 people (JJ, Luke and DD)?

^^And boobs too big. EZPASS

Last edited:
They can probably just add Punisher in there?

I am no expert but is Jessica Jones even actually a member of the Defenders? I know the other 3 were a member at some point for sure but I wasn't sure about JJ so i don't really see a reason why not do the same with Punisher?

Or just toss in Spiderman in there just for the hell of it, at least he was a member at least for time there.

Last edited:
If they can do a Jessica Jones show what's the difficulty in Iron fist? It's a little whimsical, ok. The fight scene choreography can keep everyone entertained

It should be pretty easy to do IF

Maybe they're too attached to making everything in their world dark and gritty

I'd say that's a load of bs

It's a rumor that's been going on for a while, it's the mystical stuff. I guess they can't do it because of the mystic stuff. I guess with the budget, it is more difficult, they might have to wait and see how they pull off Dr. Strange and then go from there?

I can't imagine something I would be interested in less than a Punisher series.

Less is more with punisher imo.

Also given the current state of plicing and over criminalization in America, the Punisher just murdering criminals without due process seems like something you can only get away with in a comic and not on screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom