WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Cant imagine Blanchett would play Enchantress. She's a bit too old. Most likely Hela.

Last edited:
Yo I was more hyped for Thor at the beginning of MCU run than anything. They could get so creative and really dive into a fantasy world. Been bland so far though.

I thought Thor was more likely to suck than any other Avenger, even Captain America and that's a character that I don't even like (Which is in turn why I praise his films so highly, because making me interested in a character I don't like is an accomplishment) I kind of feel the same way about Doctor Strange and other magical Marvel characters that I do about Thor. There's a lot of room to work with in regards to making a film for them, but I also feel that it takes a certain level of thinking outside the box to really make the films shine, especially so you don't have this mystical beings end up as being too corny. As it is, I think they did a solid job with Thor as an introduction to the character, and that Thor 2 was alright, but that it then didn't reach it's potential due to the Dark Elves not being developed as villains.

Last edited:
Wow Marvel is in talks with Cate Blanchett for Thor: Rganarok.

That movie better be great. Makes no sense to continue to the trend of wasting great actors.

Nothing will save Thor 3

Nothing
Adding the Hulk, possibly adding Cate, subtitling it Ragnarok, etc.

The movie may never reach the potential of how good a Thor movie should be but that doesn't mean it can't be a good movie despite of that.

Like if I was hearing this stuff for the next Iron Man movie I'd be hyped even after IM2 and IM3.

Nortons incredible hulk has the best ending fight scene of all marvel movies.

Also makes sense ross id in CW forgot stark was in the hulk movie

Last edited:
in terms of creativity: ant man. Thor 2 gets a small shoutout because the hammer flying around london trying to find thor was pretty cool

action: first avengers

emotional impact: cap 2

The elevator scene in Cap 2, although not the biggest all out fight scene in any of the movies but a personal favorite. It made Cap look bada**.

that end fight in IH was a CGI mess
mean.gif
it was your standard hero vs bigger uglier thing with the same powers as hero

word to

iron man

iron man 2

man of steel

antman

cap 1

Back
Top Bottom