WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

that stan lee cameo

best one yet.

when spiderman put on that symbiote suit i already knew what was gonna go down :smokin

Wish I didn't watch that vid. :smh:

Bad Spidey voice. Cringed.

:lol: @ just killing Maul though. They gonna glossed over how most masters and skilled warriors of the force are just as agile as a guy like Spidey. The main area where he has an advantage is strength.

:lol: @ just killing Maul though. They gonna glossed over how most masters and skilled warriors of the force are just as agile as a guy like Spidey. The main area where he has an advantage is strength.

Plus you can do force augmentation to give you similar strength even if Maul wasn't a master he was still a gifted force user

Seemed like the two were pretty equal. Maul was winning even, but then Spidey got a boost from the symbiote. So I don't think they glossed over anything.

Last edited:

Seemed like the two were pretty equal. Maul was winning even, but then Spidey got a boost from the symbiote. So I don't think they glossed over anything.

Plus they base the winner on the fan votes. The alternate ending comes out next month where they show how Maul wins.

maul would win the fight, SM has 0 room for error while maul is able to take a bunch of hits

if maul connects once SM loses an arm at least and from there its easy 

Just because the fight was equal to you doesn't mean they didn't gloss over anything.

I literally mentioned what they glossed over. So did somebody else when it comes to the issue of strength. Perhaps you don't know much about ppl gifted with the force in the SW movies?

Plus what I'm talking about is that I wish I didn't watch cuz the fight was trash. Not that Spidey shouldn't have won.

Plus they base the winner on the fan votes. The alternate ending comes out next month where they show how Maul wins.
The fight was trash. I don't have a problem with Spidey winning.

In the comics, Daniel is portrayed as a blond Caucasian, but over the past year and a half, a grassroots movement has been growing online to urge Marvel and Netflix to cast an Asian-American actor as the titular superhero. (The idea first caught fire in March 2014 with a post by The Nerds of Color’s Keith Chow, who has continued to champion the cause on the genre blog and its Twitter feed.)

Sources have told The Hollywood Reporter that the clamor actually reached the ears of Marvel and Netflix, who met with Asian-American actors in consideration for the lead, but that the series, which finally revealed its showrunner on Monday (former Dexter executive producer Scott Buck), is now leaning toward keeping Iron Fist white. Marvel declined to comment on that detail.

I would get in shape and audition.

For a mixed Asian guy I would say Daniel Henney. He was Agent Zero in one of the wolverine movies.

I thought he left America to star in stuff in Korea but saw he's been getting tv roles on American shows recently.

Back
Top Bottom