WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You guys think we'll see Natalie Portman again or even make a cameo in an Avengers movie?

Unless the MCU is about to take from current Marvel comics and do that story they should just kill off Jane or severe her ties with Thor.

Last I hear Portman doesn't want to do the movies anymore. Pretty clear her character was just a modded damsel in distress that they didn't want to do that with for obvious reasons so they gave her all those science duties that didn't really matter cuz the older guy was around anyway.

Honestly, Portman's wasted on the character. She could've easily been some female hero or even a better villain than most.

Unless she's picking up a hammer, I really see no reason why she should be in this. It'd just be some romance and kissing with Thor.

Last edited:
TIH was boring period

Didnt care for Norton
Chick who played Bettu was awful
And it was a typical Hulk story. Nothing really stood out for me

TIH is a film that I keep forgetting is part of the mcu. I've probably only watched it twice, ever.

I imagine with the no damns given attitude marvel studios has going on right now, if they could do it over again, they'd kill it.

TIH was probably the safest Marvel has ever played it.

Last edited:
TIH was great.

Yall dudes buggin. At least I can see more complaints even though they sound way off like they talking about a different movie. Before dudes would say they didn't like it but not say why.

Also :lol: @ it was a typical Hulk story as if there had been several Hulk movies before that were all so similar. I mean the first Hulk movie with Bana was something I can see being called boring. It had Thomas Jane Punisher tone and pacing. TIH was action packed.

Last edited:
TIH was the first movie I experienced in Blu-Ray lol.

I thought the movie was pretty decent.

TIH was great.

Yall dudes buggin. At least I can see more complaints even though they sound way off like they talking about a different movie. Before dudes would say they didn't like it but not say why.

Also :lol: @ it was a typical Hulk story as if there had been several Hulk movies before that were all so similar. I mean the first Hulk movie with Bana was something I can see being called boring. It had Thomas Jane Punisher tone and pacing. TIH was action packed.
finally get to rep u my dude. (You like something i like lol)

Exactly tho. What yall expect Hulk to be doing in a hulk film....yall wanted planet hulk or something???

TIH was great.

Hulk being hunted by Ross and the government. Typical.

Last edited:
There was 1 other recent hulk film before it which was different.
That film more than made up to the previous and had a good antagonist

Last edited:
TIH was great.

We're talking about the 2nd Hulk movie b. That was not a sequel of the first Hulk movie. They completely revamped and re-did the origin on the run. Not to mention the first Hulk movie was different enough for them to go back to a "typical" Hulk story.

That's like saying Captain America fighting Nazis? Typical

Thor fighting Loki? Typical

Are you guys like not aware of Hulk comics or something? :lol: Hell watch a few eps of the Hulk cartoon and get a clue.

Last edited:

TIH was great.

Also
laugh.gif
@ it was a typical Hulk story as if there had been several Hulk movies before that were all so similar. I mean the first Hulk movie with Bana was something I can see being called boring. It had Thomas Jane Punisher tone and pacing. TIH was action packed.
We're talking about the 2nd Hulk movie b. That was not a sequel of the first Hulk movie. They completely revamped and re-did the origin on the run. Not to mention the first Hulk movie was different enough for them to go back to a "typical" Hulk story.

Are you guys like not aware of Hulk comics or something?
laugh.gif
Hell watch a few eps of the Hulk cartoon and get a clue.
its more the typical storyline of semi interesting origin, oh no we need a final battle, dont owrry lets throw in a bigger uglier version of our hero and call it a day

word to the first iron man movie 

Yah Connelly is on the first one with Eric Bana.

Liv Tyler isn't something to sneeze at though (look-wise).

TIH was great.

Are you guys like not aware of Hulk comics or something? :lol: Hell watch a few eps of the Hulk cartoon and get a clue.
its more the typical storyline of semi interesting origin, oh no we need a final battle, dont owrry lets throw in a bigger uglier version of our hero and call it a day

word to the first iron man movie 
Eh, I liked Mr. Orange as Emil, that fight on the campus was dope.

The end fight was cool too.

Look at the Hulk villains, he's not stacked with the best rogues gallery. Part of the movie was setting up The Leader though.

Eh, I liked Mr. Orange as Emil, that fight on the campus was dope.

The end fight was cool too.

Look at the Hulk villains, he's not stacked with the best rogues gallery. Part of the movie was setting up The Leader though.

smh exactly these dudes actin like they expected to see him fight Sentry.

ima go as far as to say hulks fight scenes in IH were better than any of his Avengers fight scenes. When he chased black widow that was cool tho.

Back
Top Bottom