WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

There already is a 3rd Hemsworth brother :lol: He's short, ugly and not in shape though.

Yall know I could easily do without Ruffalo. Same with Renner. Just a vapid Hawkeye. I can see a lot of different guys as Cap but Evans has earned it.

Matter of fact I could probably change more ppl than most

He's actually the oldest :lol:

Son is like the test run or early prototype with all the defects.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:wow:

Hyperion?!?!?!!!!!!! And glad to see those giant man rumors were right

Last edited:
:lol: Word no way those characters are also in this. Don't even make sense. Won't have Hulk and Thor but those guys?

He's actually the oldest :lol:

Son is like the test run or early prototype with all the defects.

Heard he is the best actor out of the 3.
Makes sense and it's probably not that hard given we're talking Chris and Liam :lol: Ugly actors gotta work harder though.

Don't know why he didn't transition to America first then. I'm not gonna be hunting down Australian flicks to peep his skills and talent.

Last edited:
View media item 1832408

He's not hideous but I look at him and think stumpy. I dunno I just look at Liam and Chris and you can see they could be mistaken for fraternal twins.

The older bro almost looks like he's not their brother but a cousin :lol: but I'll let women and gay dudes call it on his ugliness in comparison

Last edited:
I got the runt genes also. I know his feels. All my brothers are over 6'3. Tallest is 6'7. Im 5'9......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom