WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Waaaaait.

When I said comics and the mcu shouldn't mix a week ago when you dudes was bringing up all that Captain Hydra pics, I was called an idiot

But now yankees is doing it and you're saying it's wrong

View media item 2401670
View media item 2072274
No he's talking about it like it's the same Tony.

You can't go on about Tony in Civil War and cloning Thor and then next day Ultron is Tony's fault :lol:

**** don't make sense.

Steve being Hydra is not being mixed with scumbag Steve from the MCU. In one he's evil and the other just a selfish scumbag for now.

I was okay with Cap. He annoyed me but I did t hate him

Until I found his disciples of hydra in this thread :lol:

Cap reminds me of those folks who take things way too seriously in way too many situations..

I mean it's jokes in here regarding the whole scumbag Steve thing.. but dude needs to relax a bit and realize he has made his mistakes and life ain't as simple as he tries to make some of these situations out to be

Look at civil war, Bucky ended up getting frozen in wakanda.. dude could have very easily had a convo with tony and end up with the same result.. could have also very easily called up tony in WS and ask him to help out with the technical stuff he was dealing with.. hell could have very easily asked tony to help out in the search for Bucky, which would ave probably ended a whole lot sooner

Why would he trust Tony with Bucky's body?

he trusted tony enough to live under his roof, eat the food he provided and use the equipment he provided

Also brought his teammates in to do the same thing

Also at the end of A1 and AOU, dude had to trust tony with coming up with plans to solve shh

Also trusted a stark to help make him "special".. and to fly him out to save his boy Bucky originally

Last edited:
Tony would probably 'accidentally' kill Bucky the second Steve leaves the building.

Anyway, Thor Ragnarok trailer is close to 400k likes.

Thor is bout to join Steve and Stank in the one billion dollar club.

I don't think young un Spidey is quite going to make it.

Last edited:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...s-marvel-disneys-watched-ever-24-hours-992978

The trailer for Thor: Ragnarok, which was unleashed Monday by Disney, the parent company of Marvel, has garnered more than 136 million views in only 24 hours.

It becomes the not only the most viewed Marvel trailer ever, but also the studio's most viewed trailer ever across all its brands, which includes Disney's live-action and animation divisions, Pixar, Star Wars, as well as Marvel.

The Beauty and the Beast trailer was the previous 24-hour record-holder for Disney with 127.6 million views. Star Wars: The Force Awakens was viewed 112 million times in that time frame. Captain America: Civil War held the previous Marvel record with 94 million views.

Last edited:
Tony would probably 'accidentally' kill Bucky the second Steve leaves the building.

View media item 2401915

Why would he trust Tony with Bucky's body?

I know right?

Everyone knows Buckys body only belongs to Cap...

d1b7f094_defib.jpeg

Oh it wasn't as hard as I thought to find that a Thor gif that could fit

Coool

Derrick Rose avy officially retired :pimp:

*crap

The gif looks terrible

:smh:

*edit

excellent

This avy. This avy is so beautiful. I can't believe I had wanted to go with the Thor Yes! avy

View media item 2401938

Last edited:

Coool

*crap

The gif looks terrible

*edit

excellent

This avy. This avy is so beautiful. I can't believe I had wanted to go with the Thor Yes! avy

View media item 2401938

Make that gif 150 x 150. That **** looks hideous.

Coool

*crap

The gif looks terrible

*edit

excellent

View media item 2401938

Make that gif 150 x 150. That **** looks hideous.

Lol I don't know how.

Teach me your ways

Anyway, Thor Ragnarok trailer is close to 400k views.

This sounds especially dumb.

Thor is gonna do a billi and Spidey won't based off of youtube views of a teaser trailer (nevermind it's mainly you bumping the view count up cuz you watch it 20× a day).

I'd take that bet.

Last edited:
Anyway, Thor Ragnarok trailer is close to 400k views.

This sounds especially dumb.

Thor is gonna do a billi and Spidey won't based off of youtube views of a teaser trailer (nevermind it's mainly you bumping the view count up cuz you watch it 20× a day).

I'd take that bet.

My fault. I meant 400k likes. In terms of views it's way more than that. The most views of a trailer of any Disney property in the first 24 hours. That includes Star Wars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom