WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I gotchu. It's a 4x4 square. It should look better as an avy.

giphy.gif

LMAO!!!!!

Anyway, Thor Ragnarok trailer is close to 400k views.

Thor is bout to join Steve and Stank in the one billion dollar club.

I don't think young un Spidey is quite going to make it.
This sounds especially dumb.

Thor is gonna do a billi and Spidey won't based off of youtube views of a teaser trailer (nevermind it's mainly you bumping the view count up cuz you watch it 20× a day).

I'd take that bet.

My fault. I meant 400k likes. In terms of views it's way more than that. The most views of a trailer of any Disney property in the first 24 hours. That includes Star Wars.
I don't give a **** about any of the views.

Way to ignore the contents of my post :lol:

Last edited:

Thor is gonna do a billi and Spidey won't based off of youtube views of a teaser trailer (nevermind it's mainly you bumping the view count up cuz you watch it 20× a day).

I'd take that bet.

My fault. I meant 400k likes. In terms of views it's way more than that. The most views of a trailer of any Disney property in the first 24 hours. That includes Star Wars.

If you still want to bet, I'll happily do it. When you lose, just remember I tried to help you :lol:

*edit

Never mind.. Outside chance that they both make a billion,with Thor just making more [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Na I was seriously close to repping you lol. It was just a good thing that I looked at tay's first. And then I did a double take and was like, oh wait - yall both posted the same exact gif - oh wait, no you didn't lol

Y'all in here always bring up the comics against Cap, I, a representative and firm believer of the light does it to showcase scumbag iron man, it's a problem. Trump supporters smh :smh:

Y'all in here always bring up the comics against Cap, I, a representative and firm believer of the light does it to showcase scumbag iron man, it's a problem. Trump supporters smh :smh:

You've been in here a solid day and a half and you're already cracking under pressure.

And what the hell is this "the light" ****? So Scumbag Steve isn't just a scumbag and Hydra, but he's crossed over and joined forces with the Young Justice/Justice League villain group?

View media item 2402103
There's no end to his pussification.

You've been in here a solid day and a half and you're already cracking under pressure.

And what the hell is this "the light" ****? So Scumbag Steve isn't just a scumbag and Hydra, but he's crossed over and joined forces with the Young Justice/Justice League villain group?

View media item 2402103
There's no end to his pussification.

And Tony had Spiderman hunted down just because Peter saw the true error in Tony's ways and wouldn't support him and decided to join #teamcap. Tony, the egotistical maniac that he is couldn't bear Peter leaving so Tony had him hunted down, to the point that Spiderman was almost killed! Scumbag Tony.

I'd take that bet.

If you still want to bet, I'll happily do it. When you lose, just remember I tried to help you :lol:

*edit

Never mind.. Outside chance that they both make a billion,with Thor just making more [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Cowardice.

Another trait of the scumbag's followers.

:lol: @ Thor making more. Yall dudes sure love to be mindless followers.

And Tony had Spiderman hunted down just because Peter saw the true error in Tony's ways and wouldn't support him and decided to join #teamcap. Tony, the egotistical maniac that he is couldn't bear Peter leaving so Tony had him hunted down, to the point that Spiderman was almost killed! Scumbag Tony.

View media item 2402166
You're everywhere right now.

Just stop.
His post reads like he just read Civil War for the first time or a synopsis and he think he got new ammo :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Cowardice.

Another trait of the scumbag's followers.

:lol: @ Thor making more. Yall dudes sure love to be mindless followers.
His post reads like he just read Civil War for the first time or a synopsis and he think he got new ammo :lol: :smh:

Nah he just saw the highlights from Comicstorian on YouTube :lol:

I'm ready for Ragnarok. The first 2 Thors had some elements that I liked, but I just really didn't ever want to rewatch them. The new teaser already looks more interesting and appealing then the last movie.

Same. I think we're going to see a lot of that in this movie. Which I don't mind at all. 
I'm not so sure that's a good thing. Remember the main complaint from AOU being that the movie felt too comedic given the world ending nature of the plot. I have a sneaking suspicion that Thor Rag might follow in the same vein. Not saying that is a fatal flaw, but that would be taking the safe/derivative way out. 

So I don't read the comics. Just curious is it confirmed Cap is homosexual in the comics? Thanks in advance.

Nah, you guys use the comics to slander Cap, now that the tables have turned y'all dismissing it? Can't handle the truth I see!

Where? As someone explained to you already, we use the movies as reference for slandering Rogers. That's where 80% of it comes from. Comics are just icing on the cake for our beliefs that he's scum. You went on to describe a whole comic book arc that has nothing to do with anything that was even on topic.

But how about this, your beloved Rogers took Hawkeye away from his home, wife and children, including newborn baby, to help him save his lover Bucky. During the process Clint gets arrested and sent to prison leaving a wife husbandless and children fatherless all just to save Bucky. What's heroic in that?

Where? As someone explained to you already, we use the movies as reference for slandering Rogers. That's where 80% of it comes from. Comics are just icing on the cake for our beliefs that he's scum. You went on to describe a whole comic book arc that has nothing to do with anything that was even on topic.

But how about this, your beloved Rogers took Hawkeye away from his home, wife and children, including newborn baby, to help him save his lover Bucky. During the process Clint gets arrested and sent to prison leaving a wife husbandless and children fatherless all just to save Bucky. What's heroic in that?

Hawkeye made his decision that just happened to coincide with how Cap felt, that's why he didn't sign the accords and why he ended up doing what he did. The narratives are outrageous lol.

Back
Top Bottom