WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Last edited:
Wait. You think that's evidence of something?

A crashed abandoned helicarrier?

Also why do you keep ignoring that the studios share certain concwpts and characters?
You do know the bull **** you're saying and the possibility of the F4 reverting to Marvel or even a deal with Fox is not mutually exclusive right?

Like this is you saying oh this player will definitely go to this team because he made a tweet about the team's city's hotdogs. A completely ridiculous theory. Then the player ends up on the team and you start calling yourself the hotdog prophet.

It's unbridled stupidity.

You're confusing yourself Zik.
No. I'm not. You've just only been paying attention to your own bull ****.
Take a stance, either you think the F4 will end up in the MCU or you don't.
Its always been my stance that the F4 rights will revert to Marvel.

You've been the dumbass looking for signs that there's been a secret deal made and going off that as you usually do.

Not my fault common sense is confusing to you.
Fox announced that hey acquired Xmen tv rights. Answers someone...
This never happened.

You still don't get the deal about the tv shows :smh:

It's easy to claim things are evidence when your facts are wrong.

My point is that Marvel DID NOT have the rights to the skrulls until recently. If they did, Ronan wouldn't have to wage war against xandarians when the source material clearly have the Kree beefing with Skrulls.
This is the **** I'm talking about.

It's like you have a vague (poor) familiarity with the comics and then use that to plug in the holes for the things you want to happen in your poorly concocted theories.

You suck at logic and deduction.

The Kree don't solely exist to go to war with the Skrulls. They've gone to war and conquered plenty other notable alien races. Do you even Guardians of the Galaxy b? I shouldn't bother asking cuz you clearly don't.

Besides when it does down to it, you can not prove that the MCU acquired the Skrulls recently. It's not even speculation. You're making up things to satisfy the answer you've already reached.

Keep being a hotdog prophet.

I think I get what Lame is saying.
I knew you were a lost cause.

It's official.

Last edited:
Ok let do this. You say F4 is officially back by GotG2. Now if for some reason F4 comes and its proven that it isnt exactly by GotG2, you are forever banned in this thread? If An F4 film is made by Fox before they appear in the MCU, then you are again wrong and you are banned from the thread?

Because the poster for Spidey wasnt really the indication he was back. If I remember correctly, that psoters been around and then the Sony hack happened and they were forced to make a deal. So that was pretty much luck at the end of the day. I did gave you credit by making you the cyclops "lame was right" pic and i'll put lame was right in the thread title (for a week :lol: ) if you are right about this and F4 appears in the MCU in the next year.

Because as I said, if F4 appears in MCU in 2050, technically you are correct. And again that is predicting that the wet paint will become dry.

Deal?

I can't accept the deal :lol: to many variables work in your favor. We'll never truly know the inner workings behind any of these deals but there was more than a coincidence that Spider-Man was front and center in a Marvel 75th anniversary poster that clearly showcased MCU characters. If you're choosing 13-15 characters to showcase 75 years of Marvel, you think Groot gets showcased before Wolverine or the Thing? :lol: just here me out in saying that the F4 and/or Doom, Surfer, Galactus or some combination of all I just named gets showcased in infinity war. That isn't a stretch of the imagination what's so ever.

You've been the dumbass looking for signs that there's been a secret deal made and going off that as you usually do.

This never happened.

It's like you have a vague (poor) familiarity with the comics and then use that to plug in the holes for the things you want to happen in your poorly concocted theories.

The Kree don't solely exist to go to war with the Skrulls. They've gone to war and conquered plenty other notable alien races. Do you even Guardians of the Galaxy b? I shouldn't bother asking cuz you clearly don't.

Besides when it does down to it, you can not prove that the MCU acquired the Skrulls recently. It's not even speculation. You're making up things to satisfy the answer you've already reached.

It's official.

You know damn well I don't Guardians of the Galaxy, Minus Rocket they're for herbs and even then Rocket is C-list at that. What we're talking about isn't solely specific to Guardians either, we're talking about that cosmic side of Marvel and how the F4 and characters from their comics play a hand in that. Never did I say the Kree didn't go to war with other races but that they're most known for going to war with Skrull and that if Marvel had rights to the Skrulls all along we would've AT LEAST had a name drop of them. Xandarians had history with the Skrulls as well. Not so sure why you're so opposed to the logic, then again you were more argumentative when I suggested Spider-Man was coming to the MCU so I guess you may not fully disagree with what I'm saying :lol:

Last edited:
Why is there a big argument?

Seems like 2/3 of you agree that F4 is coming back and even the 3rd person is leaving the door open :lol:

Ayesha looked good as hell to me. And surprised ya'll didn't talk about Adam Warlock more considering how much yall speculated before the first.

Loved this though, probably my favorite space epic. Adventure, different races and locations, ships, weapons, powers, amazing visuals all wrapped up in the most sci Fi family drama. Good stuff.

Well, just from what Gunn and Feige seem to be implying, we won't be seeing Adam anytime soon so it's hard to get excited.

Ayesha looked good as hell to me. And surprised ya'll didn't talk about Adam Warlock more considering how much yall speculated before the first.

Loved this though, probably my favorite space epic. Adventure, different races and locations, ships, weapons, powers, amazing visuals all wrapped up in the most sci Fi family drama. Good stuff.

They too busy falling under Lames spell

Nick Fury will be byke in Infinity War. Damn, that dude been ghost since AoU lol

I honestly thought shield wasn't going to show up in the movies again since TV and the movie division started feuding lol

Last edited:

This never happened.

It's official.

You know damn well I don't Guardians of the Galaxy, Minus Rocket they're for herbs and even then Rocket is C-list at that.

That's funny cuz I came across a past argument where you were claiming you Did read the comics :lol:

It's pretty pathetic which comics you're deciding are for herbs when you're the jackass that barely gets any comic info correct.

And yeah this does deal with Guardians comics specifically if you're looking at why the Kree was used a certain way in the movies but you don't know about what happened there and the Kree involvement.

So might as well Just ignore you on that front cuz you're ignorant to facts.

Why is there a big argument?

Seems like 2/3 of you agree that F4 is coming back and even the 3rd person is leaving the door open :lol:
If you're just gonna ignore the stupid reasoning for why he thinks the F4 returns to Marvel then why even ask?

Last edited:
Watching CW.. Steve a real bish, tony ask dude if he knew

Specific question, steve's first response "I didn't know it was him"

Tony raises his voice, then Steve grows a spine and can tell the truth

Also took Steve almost 2 hours of this movie before he tries to have a legit convo about everything.. guess communication wasn't valued back in cap's day

Also took Steve almost 2 hours of this movie before he tries to have a legit convo about everything.. guess communication wasn't valued back in cap's day

Damn still misinterpreting cw after a millionth viewing, I see

Damn still misinterpreting cw after a millionth viewing, I see

What's there to misinterpret exactly?

Russos even nerf'd tony on the car.. has dude driven the same vehicle in more than 1 film any other time?

Also, Rhodey gotta out rank Steve in the MCU.. they ain't teach listening to your superiors in steve's training??

If this was avengers: civil war.. we all know what's happening:

View media item 2430044

When ego was doing his presentation and showed how powerful he was, I kept thinking why he didn't save Peter's mom then we got the answer towards the end.

A new movie released and you guys still filling the thread with dumb ish. You guys suck.

When ego was doing his presentation and showed how powerful he was, I kept thinking why he didn't save Peter's mom then we got the answer towards the end.
M

The real reason Yondu kept Peter instead of giving him over really made me like Yondu and feel for him. In the first and half of the second he just seemed like a pirate whatever.

I forget, did Yondu ever encounter Ego face to face? Not just on his brain? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom