WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I swear when I watched the movie Thursday night, at least in my showing Stan mentioned being the best man at a wedding. I double checked with a friend of mine who said he heard him say the same thing which is odd. The only wedding that Stan attended in his many cameos was for F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer and he wasn't the best man. I'm trying to think if he was the best man in Reed and Sue's wedding in the comics. I can't find anything breaking down exactly what Stan said to which is leading me to believe that multiple scenes were shot for Stan and the Watchers and she that different showings are getting different conversations.

Regardless, the Watchers in Guardians is pretty much a confirmation. Some of you guys feel me, others are poised to be wrong again and be like "bbbut but, the Marvel 75th anniversary poster was reaching just like this" :lol:

Say it with me guys....

F4 byke :nthat:

you are imagining things again and you reach way too hard so no one takes your theories seriously

his scene in the film is: The Lee cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 happens mid-way through the film, when Lee appears among a group of Watchers. The scene is quick, but Lee is overheard telling the Watchers about that time he was on Earth posing as a FedEx delivery man.

the end credit is simply him telling the Watchers he has more stories as they walk away

I mean, please google it and show me where anyone else has seen or heard this scene you are talking about? If it were true, the internet would have exploded by now.

and Feige also said this...

There’s joint custody with a number of things,” Feige said when talking about the deal. “There are certain characters that they have, but races that we share. If that makes sense?”

then there is also this that you chose to ignore...

It could be like the Skrulls situation, both Marvel and Fox co-own the Skrulls but Fox owns specific ones like SuperSkrull which Gunn has confirmed.
View media item 2420767

So chances are the Watchers are co-owned and Fox has Uatu.

which explains how MCU could use the Watchers without any crossover with Fox

but in the end you saying an Marvel character ending up in the MCU is like saying "THIS WET PAINT?! it's going to EVENTUALLY DRY! Is it dry yet?! ITS DRY... OMG SEE I TOLD YOU SO. I WAS RIGHT!"

Last edited:
you are imagining things again and you reach way too hard so no one takes your theories seriously

his scene in the film is: The Lee cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 happens mid-way through the film, when Lee appears among a group of Watchers. The scene is quick, but Lee is overheard telling the Watchers about that time he was on Earth posing as a FedEx delivery man.

the end credit is simply him telling the Watchers he has more stories as they walk away

I mean, please google it and show me where anyone else has seen or heard this scene you are talking about? If it were true, the internet would have exploded by now.

but in the end you saying an Marvel character ending up in the MCU is like saying "THIS WET PAINT?! it's going to EVENTUALLY DRY! Is it dry yet?! ITS DRY... OMG SEE I TOLD YOU SO. I WAS RIGHT!"

I've been trying to find the exact dialogue or a leak of that scene to confirm what he said but I do believe I misheard.

The whole co-own race thing still doesn't make sense to me for the simple fact the chitauri were used in A1. I can accept the fact that the film used the some of the plot from the ultimates which is why we got the chitauri but Marvel has gone out their way to not involve the skrulls in story lines they've adopted in film which is odd since they have ownership of them, or at least they do now. The same should've went for the Watchers if that was the case but their they were, in a cameo none the less. No integral plot with them, just strictly fan service. And yet, anyone who immediately recognized the Watchers would know that they are as fantastic four centered as Dr. Doom. So are we to think Marvel wouldn't expect fans to make that inference ESPECIALLY when the film that they appeared in, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 already contains a Marvel character that Fox owned the film rights to with Ego the living planet.....

What characters are in IW that the Russo brothers claim couldn't yet be talked about? Why did Marvel announce 3 film dates that are as of yet titled the same week Marvel and Fox came to an agreement for Fox to acquire Xmen television rights? What did Marvel get out the deal? Why was a helicarrier in Deadpool?

.... F4 byke

Chitauri was used because they probably have bigger plans for the Skrull/Kree like the invasion/war.

They needed a race that could be killed, be wasted and people wouldn't be mad if they never showed up again.

I am not sure why this is so hard to understand?

I don't know why you are even going against what Feige and Gunn said like you know way more than them. Feige I could see BSing but Gunn has been honest from beginning and do not really troll or BS the fans.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ lame blatantly trying to support his nonsense with outright lies.

Its always funny to read how the absence of evidence and his own suspicion is evidence of something.

FACTS! :rofl: :rofl:

Hold this rep.

Last edited:
waddup, still no MCU Netflix cameos planned yet?

io9 spoke to Kevin Feige recently, and they said that he sounded much more optimistic about the chances of a crossover. Specifically, they asked about whether seeing a character appear in a Marvel TV shows rules out the possibility of having that character appear in a Marvel movie. Here’s what Feige said on the matter:

“Not necessarily. The future’s a long time. So, the truth is, I don’t really know, but there are a lot of TV shows being made, and hopefully we’ll continue to make a lot of movies. At some point, there’s going to be a crossover. Crossover, repetition, or something.”

18381822_148673719004623_3703997560055136256_n.jpg

What does a helicarrier in Deadpool have to do with anything though lol

Marvel owned full movie rights to anything shield related as well as the helicarrier.... Deadpool was a Fox film......

Chitauri was used because they probably have bigger plans for the Skrull/Kree like the invasion/war.

They needed a race that could be killed, be wasted and people wouldn't be mad if they never showed up again.

I am not sure why this is so hard to understand?

I don't know why you are even going against what Feige and Gunn said like you know way more than them. Feige I could see BSing but Gunn has been honest from beginning and do not really troll or BS the fans.

The chitauri are the ultimate version of the skrulls so what was the point of using chitauri and then coming back to use the skrulls at a later date. Wouldn't the purpose have been to build audience familiarity with the skrulls. Would Ronan have waged war against xandarians when he himself is a general of the kree in the skrulls kree war? So when exactly are they planning on presenting us with skrulls? That's the thing, they didn't always have the rights to the skrulls. They JUST got them... Feige can lie and Gunn can lie, why wouldn't they. Feige said Marvel Tv wouldn't be crossing over with the films and now look.... Gunn also mentioned how he wouldn't have the Thing in the Guardians of the Galaxy like he is currently in the comics interview as well. F4 slowly creeping back into Marvel comics....interesting

:rofl: @ lame blatantly trying to support his nonsense with outright lies.

Its always funny to read how the absence of evidence and his own suspicion is evidence of something.
FACTS! :rofl: :rofl:

Hold this rep.

You guys are hilarious :lol: emphatically refute what I'm saying but still open to the idea that it can happen. Y'all ready for the F4?

Last edited:
The chitauri are the ultimate version of the skrulls so what was the point of using chitauri and then coming back to use the skrulls at a later date. Wouldn't the purpose have been to build audience familiarity with the skrulls. Would Ronan have waged war against xandarians when he himself is a general of the kree in the skrulls kree war? So when exactly are they planning on presenting us with skrulls? That's the thing, they didn't always have the rights to the skrulls. They JUST got them...

Ummm, maybe after Infinity War? You do know the MCU doesn't end there, right?

And the Kree is just as much of a mainstay in F4s world yet MCU has used them.

You are reaching farther than Reed Richards dude, stretching so far that you were imagining Stan Lees cameos in the film :lol:

I mean am I typing in English in here? How can someone that is literate not understand this?

What does a helicarrier in Deadpool have to do with anything though lol

Marvel owned full movie rights to anything shield related as well as the helicarrier.... Deadpool was a Fox film......
Wait. You think that's evidence of something?

A crashed abandoned helicarrier?

Also why do you keep ignoring that the studios share certain concwpts and characters?

pemphatically refute what I'm saying but still open to the idea that it can happen. Y'all ready for the F4?
You do know the bull **** you're saying and the possibility of the F4 reverting to Marvel or even a deal with Fox is not mutually exclusive right?

Like this is you saying oh this player will definitely go to this team because he made a tweet about the team's city's hotdogs. A completely ridiculous theory. Then the player ends up on the team and you start calling yourself the hotdog prophet.

It's unbridled stupidity.

Last edited:
Ummm, maybe after Infinity War? You do know the MCU doesn't end there, right?

And the Kree is just as much of a mainstay in F4s world yet MCU has used them.

You are reaching farther than Reed Richards dude, stretching so far that you were imagining Stan Lees cameos in the film :lol:

I mean am I typing in English in here? How can someone that is literate not understand this?

I fully agree that it will happen after infinity war. My point is that Marvel DID NOT have the rights to the skrulls until recently. If they did, Ronan wouldn't have to wage war against xandarians when the source material clearly have the Kree beefing with Skrulls. Add to that the xandarians having a history with the skrulls and there's still no mention of them. We can just assume that Marvel didn't want to throw them in there but I just saw Marvel shoehorn Spider-Man in Civil War last minute all for the sake of source material and familiarizing the audience with their interpretation. So why skip out on presenting the skrulls in 2 different scenarios where they could've been fan service and honored source material?? The Kree are F4 mainstays but outside of Ronan (another F4 mainstay) what other Kree have we seen? Coincidentally we get more Kree references once Captain Marvel releases. I'm betting we start hearing more about marvels 2 most famous alien species around the time of its release.

Wait. You think that's evidence of something?

A crashed abandoned helicarrier?

Also why do you keep ignoring that the studios share certain concwpts and characters?
You do know the bull **** you're saying and the possibility of the F4 reverting to Marvel or even a deal with Fox is not mutually exclusive right?

Like this is you saying oh this player will definitely go to this team because he made a tweet about the team's city's hotdogs. A completely ridiculous theory. Then the player ends up on the team and you start calling yourself the hotdog prophet.

It's unbridled stupidity.

You're confusing yourself Zik. Take a stance, either you think the F4 will end up in the MCU or you don't. If you feel like they won't and you end up being wrong you can't come back and say "well it was always a possibility, they're Marvel characters". There's no reason for you to think it won't happen then. Look at the evidence. Feige is a HUGE fan of the F4 and oversees all of these films. We just saw the Watchers in a film. When you saw Nick Fury in Iron Man did you deny the possibility of a Thor film? Look at it from a villain standpoint in terms of who is next. Look at it from the standpoint of how much the MCU films are delving into the cosmic side. Which of these scenarios can the MCU afford not to have the F4? Marvel gave Fox television rights for Xmen when they clearly have try to bargain for the F4. How does Marvel give Fox what they want and not get what they themselves want. Why did the 3 untitled dates for Marvel become announced the same week Fox announced that hey acquired Xmen tv rights. Answers someone...

Last edited:
But what is it about Feige and Gunn explaining how races are shared but specific characters of that race do you not understand? You are completely ignoring what these MCU boss and director has said.

But that is my limit for arguing with lame. You're the same thing that you cannot prove and changing scripts and stories to make it fit your own delusions :lol:

I swear when I watched the movie Thursday night, at least in my showing Stan mentioned being the best man at a wedding. I double checked with a friend of mine who said he heard him say the same thing which is odd. The only wedding that Stan attended in his many cameos was for F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer and he wasn't the best man. I'm trying to think if he was the best man in Reed and Sue's wedding in the comics. I can't find anything breaking down exactly what Stan said to which is leading me to believe that multiple scenes were shot for Stan and the Watchers and she that different showings are getting different conversations.

Regardless, the Watchers in Guardians is pretty much a confirmation. Some of you guys feel me, others are poised to be wrong again and be like "bbbut but, the Marvel 75th anniversary poster was reaching just like this" :lol:

Say it with me guys....

F4 byke :nthat:

There’s joint custody with a number of things,” Feige said when talking about the deal. “There are certain characters that they have, but races that we share. If that makes sense?”

It could be like the Skrulls situation, both Marvel and Fox co-own the Skrulls but Fox owns specific ones like SuperSkrull which Gunn has confirmed.
View media item 2420767

So chances are the Watchers are co-owned and Fox has Uatu.

But what is it about Feige and Gunn explaining how races are shared but specific characters of that race do you not understand? You are completely ignoring what these MCU boss and director has said.

But that is my limit for arguing with lame. You're the same thing that you cannot prove and changing scripts and stories to make it fit your own delusions :lol:

What I'm telling you is that they DID NOT always have the rights.

This is hilarious I showed you guys evidence of Spider-Man coming to the MCU through a 75th anniversary poster and you didn't believe it, understandable. This time around the evidence is actually in the films :lol: and the skepticism is even greater.

Let's just wait and see. Just promise me you'll put F4 byke in the thread title when it goes down :lol:

Last edited:
Ok let do this. You say F4 is officially back by GotG2. Now if for some reason F4 comes and its proven that it isnt exactly by GotG2, you are forever banned in this thread? If An F4 film is made by Fox before they appear in the MCU, then you are again wrong and you are banned from the thread?

Because the poster for Spidey wasnt really the indication he was back. If I remember correctly, that psoters been around and then the Sony hack happened and they were forced to make a deal. So that was pretty much luck at the end of the day. I did gave you credit by making you the cyclops "lame was right" pic and i'll put lame was right in the thread title (for a week :lol: ) if you are right about this and F4 appears in the MCU in the next year.

Because as I said, if F4 appears in MCU in 2050, technically you are correct. And again that is predicting that the wet paint will become dry.

Deal?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom