WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Tony started the war, and he's also been responsible for Ultron. Cap is correct in now trusting
What's there to misinterpret exactly?

Russos even nerf'd tony on the car.. has dude driven the same vehicle in more than 1 film any other time?

Also, Rhodey gotta out rank Steve in the MCU.. they ain't teach listening to your superiors in steve's training??

If this was avengers: civil war.. we all know what's happening:

View media item 2430044

There's a new movie and your obsession with Cap still forces you to try to bring him up. I think you have a man crush dawg. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, just from what Gunn and Feige seem to be implying, we won't be seeing Adam anytime soon so it's hard to get excited.
Thanos without Adam Warlock is a fail. These two use to have straight up fight....have philosophical conversations...then fight some more

you and amel gotta know by now ya boy only loyal to 1 dude..

Unless y'all trying recreate that on NT.. not that there is anything wrong with that.. who am I to judge.. but y'all looking real hawkeye-ish (please don't tell me y'all leaving kids behind on this crusade too.. hey, got 2 in that equation too, who is hawkeye and who is antman?)

I mean siding with the dude defending the mom killer gotta feel a lil icky

When ego was doing his presentation and showed how powerful he was, I kept thinking why he didn't save Peter's mom then we got the answer towards the end.
M

The real reason Yondu kept Peter instead of giving him over really made me like Yondu and feel for him. In the first and half of the second he just seemed like a pirate whatever.

I forget, did Yondu ever encounter Ego face to face? Not just on his brain? :lol:

Yeah, the reveal about yondu protecting and caring about quill was a good reveal. Reminded me of professor snape and harry potter. Also liked how yondu made rocket realize they're the same and why they act the way they do.

The way Drax kept telling Mantis bae that she was ugly was messed up but still funny.

What other gotg members would you like to see join them in the movies? What's the name of the female warrior with the sword? Angela? It'd be cool to see her.

Considering it will be four years between GotG 2 and Infinity War...just realized GotG crew might be even bigger by that point and may have characters we haven't seen in volume 2.

Yeah, the reveal about yondu protecting and caring about quill was a good reveal. Reminded me of professor snape and harry potter. Also liked how yondu made rocket realize they're the same and why they act the way they do.

Man don't speak Yondu's name in the same sentence as that filth.

That's weird :x

And Professor Snape is just as heroic as Yondu man

He allowed a man and almost a baby to be killed so he can have a woman then when the child grows up treats him like trash because he looks like his dad and is a symbol of what he could have.

Snape is trash.

Back
Top Bottom