WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Idk where you guys are getting that Snape got his parents offed.

It was Pettigrew that gave the parents up

Last edited:
Man if I recall correctly Snape begged Dumbledore to protect Lily and James. It was their damn fault for picking the wrong secret keeper.

Man if I recall correctly Snape begged Dumbledore to protect Lily and James. It was their damn fault for picking the wrong secret keeper.

He only begged for him to save Lily not James or Harry and only after he failed to convince Voldemort to do the same.

Last edited:
So you mean to tell me amel is siding with another dude willing to risk everyone and everything for 1 person, again?

No surprise here.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Villain Confirmed To Return For VOL. 3

In a recent chat with IGN, writer and director James Gunn confirmed that he intends on bringing Ayesha back:

"I absolutely plan on bringing Elizabeth Debicki back. She’s actually one of my favourite actors I’ve ever worked with. I think on this movie between her, Pom Klementieff who plays Mantis, and Chris Sullivan who plays Taserface, they really were three of the best actors I’ve ever worked with and were all such a joy on this film to deal with that I would love to deal with them again."

some IW shooting news

Two Marvel Fan-Favorites Set To Reunite On The Set Of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Chris Hemsworth and a Rocket Raccoon stand in were recently spotted shooting Avengers: Infinity War in Durham, England, but now a local newspaper is reporting that more A-List members of the Marvel Cinematic Universe are on the way. According to Chronicle Live, both Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark/Iron Man) and Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) will be shooting scenes together in this location.

Last edited:
I watched that the other night. Tom Holland was a little too good...as in I wouldn't be surprised now if years from now, maybe after his career is over he decides to be a woman :lol:

When ego was doing his presentation and showed how powerful he was, I kept thinking why he didn't save Peter's mom then we got the answer towards the end.
M

The real reason Yondu kept Peter instead of giving him over really made me like Yondu and feel for him. In the first and half of the second he just seemed like a pirate whatever.

I forget, did Yondu ever encounter Ego face to face? Not just on his brain? :lol:

Yeah, the reveal about yondu protecting and caring about quill was a good reveal. Reminded me of professor snape and harry potter. Also liked how yondu made rocket realize they're the same and why they act the way they do.

The way Drax kept telling Mantis bae that she was ugly was messed up but still funny.

What other gotg members would you like to see join them in the movies? What's the name of the female warrior with the sword? Angela? It'd be cool to see her.

Drax's reaction when Gamorra cut him off to say Mantis was beautiful had me dying.

Question though are Peter's powers done for good? Would be cool to have someone else hold their own against Thanos.

Tom Holland has better dance moves than Emo Toby
pimp.gif

Question though are Peter's powers done for good? Would be cool to have someone else hold their own against Thanos.

it should be gone for good since it is connected to the planet similar to how ego weakens and drains his powers when too far away from the planet itself, now that it's gone, the source of power should be gone too

though his genes might still allow him to do other things like hold an infinity stone without dying, I haven't had a chance of multiple viewing so maybe others could confirm if they said anything about it towards the end

Drax's reaction when Gamorra cut him off to say Mantis was beautiful had me dying.

He's done. Basically a flashlight with no battery.

I wouldn't put it past Marvel to have something happen that rekindles Peter's powers somehow. Like if Thanos somehow calls upon the same powers that Ego has and that 'wakes' Quill up

*edit

By the way, some pessimistic side of me that worries a lot wonders if Marvel can pull this out. They've had a great track record but they have a lot of moving pieces in the next two Avengers movies and its not crazy to think that it might be too much, even for marvel.

Last edited:
This all could blow right up in they face.

The worry most have is there might be too much going on and too many characters to juggle.

I truly am disappointed we've haven't gotten any Thanos stuff in quite a few movies.

I wouldn't put it past Marvel to have something happen that rekindles Peter's powers somehow. Like if Thanos somehow calls upon the same powers that Ego has and that 'wakes' Quill up
That would be a deus ex machina, which Marvel MCU has been pretty good at avoiding since they have had many opportunities to inject some

Someone big has to die at the end of the next avengers movie. Like legit we don't see it coming, someone gets clapped

Back
Top Bottom