WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Mannnn finally got to see Guardians, got to damn drunk and fell alseep 20 mins into it. Woke up towards the end when battling ego. Damn platinum Kush and Hennessy did me dirty. Going for a second attempt today

If Nebula dies before she gets her justice, I would probably want to walk out. That poor girl

Watch that happen though. They do that to show how ****** up and evil Thanos is. He needs to be the ultimate evil when the movie ends

Under the Russos, I dont think we have to worry at all. They juggled a lot of characters in CW. Also, Thanos is said to have been the major focus of the film so there's that as well. I have no worries.

CW was great but there was no room for error and there's definitely going to be less room for error because on top of whoever was in CW, they're adding in the Guardians, plus Thor and Hulk and Strange and potentially Carol Danvers. And Thanos got to command screen time too. With cw they kinda had the villain in the background and put the focus on the heroes disagreeing with each other. In Infinity War, you can't do that with Thanos. There has been all this build up to Thanos so he got to command time and that takes time away from other ppl. The room for error in cw was zero. The room for error in Infinity War is negative 50.

There's two directors and two writers working on this together so hopefully between the four of them they're triple checking their script because one mis-write could trigger a domino effect.

Last edited:
These characters have been developed far enough. Thanos having the most screan time won't be a problem.

What you don't want is Thanos...by himself. Build him up at the expense of others. Kinda like in the old kung fu movies where the bad guy would go whip the whole schools azzz, go back to his boys to talk trash about taking over the village, while the pupils build up their kung fu to beat him. (or something like that)

Just don't kill Thanos at the end of Avengers 4. I think all villians have died so far lol.

He's the main character, not the only character. People complain about the villains, they promise to make him the central focus and there's problems? Someone who's been built up for so 10 years has to have a bigger presence.

Just seen the movie, it's better than the first one IMO. The first movie was a great intro which lead to this. **** was like AoU to me but on steroids.

Mixtape vol 1 > vol 2 though.

Of course he has to have a big presence, I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying there's no room for error with the movie plotting.

Back
Top Bottom