WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

There's always error. Sounds like your expectations are just extremely extremely high.
Which is understandable. The Studios seems to know what they're doing so it would be pretty disappointing to be let down this far into the MCU.

I agree there are always errors. I'm saying that in a movie with this many moving parts errors can be amplified.

I assume he goes to earth last.. with mind stone being the final stone.. so he bodies dr strange then vision

I think he goes Asgard first, well gotta see how Thor 3 works out.. but it's either them or collector first.. then the nova corps

There's always error. Sounds like your expectations are just extremely extremely high.

Which is understandable. The Studios seems to know what they're doing so it would be pretty disappointing to be let down this far into the MCU.

To be fair they do seem to have an all hands on deck mentality. The Russo Brothers, two main writers and James Gunn helping out. So that's cool

I just hope people aren't expecting every character to have a big moment like in CW. They're probably gonna be developed as a group. Even in Guardians, a team of 5, Gamora got shafted a bit. With The two Avenger factions, Spiderman, Thor and Hulk, Guardians and whoever else is in there, I dont expect all them to shine, I just think they're gonna have depth in their respective groups.

Yea I do agree with that. Instead of one on one, or two on two personal moments, they will probably have tons of moments where 5 or more ppl are in a conversation together to maximize time lol

Will be interesting to see the first conversations between Starlord/everyone, Stark/Rogers, Thor/everyone (dude, where have YOU been???)

I like how StarLord was portrayed in this. Less comedy is good for him. I dont want to see him spar with Stark.

Thanks going to fade Vision first cus Iron Man will do something to leave him vulnerable despite being ridiculously apprehensive. As always.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Dr Strange doesn't have the time stone in the comics right? It's just the eye of Agamotto?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Dr Strange doesn't have the time stone in the comics right? It's just the eye of Agamotto?

Yeah in the comics the stones are their own entities, but for the movies it makes a lot of sense to tie them to characters

Thanos going around the universe clapping fools and taking their jewelry makes for a good part 1 IMO

Isn't there still a missing stone...? :nerd:

Last edited:
Thanes going around the universe clapping fools and taking their jewelry makes for a good part 1 IMO

tumblr_n3q2jkCCdh1qh66szo1_500.jpg

This would be dope with the Eye of Agomotto in his grip.

infinity-gauntlet-marvel-thanos-key-chain-2.png

Last edited:
Yes, that is usually the case.

But during his time with the Illuminati he was the holder of an infinity gem. I think that was the soul gem though.

Thanks going to fade Vision first cus Iron Man will do something to leave him vulnerable despite being ridiculously apprehensive. As always.
Cuz Thanos needs Vision to be vulnerable to curbstomp him :smh:

You're talking like Tony and Vision are attached at the hip.

When Thanos attacks to get the stone from Vision I doubt it'll be cuz Vision was vulnerable. It'll be because Thanos > Vision. Hell it may not even be Thanos himself, probably send one his ppl to do it.

You scumbag Steve lovers have to get a grip.

Last edited:
The middle to the end of vol 2 is better than the first movies ending. I wish the beginning wasn't so slow.

Last edited:
Thanos about to fade these cats :lol:

It'd be comedy if he went to shield headquarters and murked all of them with the quickness and then went to where the defenders were and killed them all under 5 seconds.

The way Nebula and Gamorrah talk about wanting to kill thanos has me wondering how strong he is. Nebula talking about it like it won't be impossible for her to do. We saw what happened when she attacked Gamorrah with that ship and then ended up needing rescuing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom